─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓

( vii

( vii. HURT )

CHARLI'S POV

You and I will never happen, Charlotte.

Clenching my jay tightly, I pressed my fingers against my tired eyes after I turned off my phone for the third time this morning. That bastard still hadn't stopped calling – and texting me every five seconds.

I made sure to block him before I ha shut off my phone.

Karson and Roman were beginning to get annoyed. And so was I.

"You can turn your phone back on later, Char." Karson grinned lazily, ruffling his dark hair with his fingers. "I know." I winced, shifting in my seat. Another fucking day sitting in this car, smushed in between my brothers. My dads, Raven and Brandon were sitting in the front – looking as bored as we were.

Eyeing the clock, I noticed the time was now 7 pm. Four hours down. Who knows how many more.

Soo-Min thinks that we're coming back late tonight, so I would need to mentally prepare myself to see if Jungkook would follow her. I really didn't really want to be around him.

"Fuck this shit." Dad grumbled, adjusting himself in the passenger seat. "Nothing has been happening, let's go home."

Stifling a chuckle Karson playfully grinned, "That's the best thing I've heard all day. Let's get the hell out of here."

Roman and I couldn't help but grin victoriously as Dad huffed, and finally gave into a demands. "Sounds good to me. Let's hope Marc and Axel don't get pissed we left early."

"They can come here and take over for us, if they want to." Karson snickered once Dad started driving out of the place. Rolling down the window, Roman let out a satisfied sigh and leaned against the door. "This is what freedom feels like."

"No shit," Karson nodded, thick brows furrowing, "Gia and I have planned to spend the night at her family's lake house. Now I can get there earlier than planned."