─ 𝐢. 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

(i. BLINDED)

I have to admit the worst part of spending the night with my best friend was being woke up in the middle of the night by loud screams and moans of that fucking bitch, Eleanor Anderson.

Once a friend, now an enemy – we hated each other. Well, more like she hated me for some unknown reason throughout our 'friendship', and I returned that hate after the night she left me for dead.

I stuffed a pillow over my head with a tortured groan – praying I could ignore the sounds in the room next to Soo-Min's.

"I am going to kill Jungkook." Soo-Min hissed sleepily, clambering out of her bed, narrowly missing stepping on my hand as she marched towards the wall. Balling her fists up, she pounded on the walls. Loudly, the sounds echoed throughout the room, making the moans and the loud smacking of the headboard hitting the wall fall silent.

I couldn't block out the hurt panging throughout my chest, hearing Jungkook and Eleanor's laughter on the other side of the wall.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep!" Soo-Min called, "Mom and Dad are going to kill you, Kook."

"Go back to sleep, brat." Jungkook called back. Hearing his voice, I pressed the pillow even harder over my face as I couldn't see the look of pity Soo-Min sent my way.

Ever since the day Jungkook and I fought, four months ago (because of the bitch, no less) he wanted nothing to do with me. "We're busy." He laughed, making my face fall even further.

Soo-Min, the sweet soul she was knew how deep my feelings ran for him, and pitied me. I hated that. I would be fine. I would get over it, I hoped.

Being in love sucks, well sometimes.

Soo-Min growled lowly and stomped back to her bed. She settled underneath her covers. Slowly I pulled the pillow off my face and looked up at the dark ceiling.

"You okay?" She whispered quietly, making sure her voice was low enough so the two over in the next room wouldn't here.

It would be best if they don't know about me still spending the night with Soo-Min. In all honesty, I would rather Soo-Min come over to my apartment, but with Academy business being one of the main conversations in my household, it wouldn't be a good idea for Soo-Min to hear any of that.