─ 𝐱𝐯. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

─ 𝐱𝐯. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

***

The next morning, I stayed bundled up in Soo-Min's bed, unwilling to face Jungkook after my breakdown.

I was too embarrassed to face him.

I didn't want to lose control of my emotions last night – but I also knew it was best to get everything out into the open. So then I wouldn't have to talk about it at a later date.

I was so angry – so hurt last night, I knew nothing was ever going to go back to the ways things were, well, that was until he kissed me.

He kissed me.

God.

I could hardly believe it.

But why?

Why did he?

Blushing, I remembered the feelings of his soft lips on mine, and the faint taste of beer on his tongue as we kissed.

I also remembered the way we pulled away way too soon, eyes wide.

I remembered backing away and wiping the tears off my face as he stood up, mumbling a soft 'good night' before leaving the room.

"Ah fuck."

I released a groan and pulled the covers over my head in exasperation, honestly, I wished to be anywhere but here.

Staying with him here in this house will be so fucking awkward after everything that happened last night.

A knock sounded loudly on the door, causing me to freeze.

"Little One?" Jungkook asked, "You awake?"

I wish I wasn't.

I grunted in response, burying my head in Soo-Min's pillow, hoping he would leave so I could wallow in peace.