─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

( viii

( viii. FORGIVENESS )

 TWO WEEKS LATER...

"Will you stop?" I threw my head back against my chair, exasperated. For the past two weeks, Jungkook hasn't left me alone. He showed up at my house – at eight fucking am, and knocked on the door, carrying gifts, foods, and even plushies. (Most of my bed were covered in bunny plushies.) I wouldn't tell him I enjoyed those.

By now, I had mostly, mostly forgave him. But honestly, I was tired of hearing apologies coming from his mouth.

This time, Jungkook was in my bedroom when I came back from my shift at the storage unit.

Why didn't my parents kick him out?

Jungkook smirked slightly as he laid on his back, holding a large bunny plushy in his arms. The scene was almost too cute to handle. But it was also odd. Jungkook looked out of place surrounded by my purple duvet and plushies. I watched him tilt his head and watch me, without blinking.

"Don't you have anything better to do than bother me?" I whined, throwing my hands over my eyes. "I get you're lonely as fuck now – but can't you hang out somewhere else?"

"I'm not lonely." He huffed, glaring at me slightly. He lifted himself off my bed, muscles flexing as he did so, and towered above me.

"What do you think of my gifts?" He mumbled, almost shyly, as he avoided my gaze. Shrugging, I tried to dial down my annoyance.

"I wouldn't know," I said, peeking inside my open closet, where what seemed to be twenty wrapped boxes sat on the ground. "I haven't got the chance to open them."

With everything being so busy with the academy and finding out a way to get rid of the drug going around Charleston, I didn't have much time for anything other than sleep, work, shower, and eat.

Jungkook followed my gaze, and peered into the closet, where the gifts he had gotten me were sitting on the ground. Shoulders slumping, he released a low sigh. He looked down into my eyes; hurt and desperation shining in his eyes.

Guilt welled inside of me as he blinked rapidly, the sadness not fading from his face.

"I'll open them soon, okay?" I spoke, wanting to see him happy again. "Things have been busy lately." I sighed, making sure the academy file on my desk was hidden, after he had gazed at it, interested. I

wouldn't know how to explain it if Jungkook had gotten a look inside. While my head was turned, I failed to notice Jungkook falling onto his knees in front of me until he wound his large arms around my calves and buried his head on my lap.

Squeaking, I tried to move my chair back, but he held onto my legs strongly. Wiggling around, I soon stopped when I realized I was grinding my thighs against his face.

"Please, Little one? Please forgive me." He mumbled, shoulders hunching. The slight smell was alcohol wafted from his clothes as he snuggled closer, his warm breath hitting my thighs as he breathed unevenly. "I'm so sorry for everything..." he whispered hoarsely, "I'll never do it again, I swear."

I slumped back against my chair and closed my eyes tiredly. I was ready to forgive him (and hopefully he would stop showing up at my house on days where I could fall flat on my face and sleep), but I was scared. The memories of our fight reminded me daily that I needed to be careful around him.

He knew all the right ways to hurt me.

Jungkook held my legs closer to him as propped his chin up on my knees, licking his lips. "Please." He begged; lips held into a pout. Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I nodded.

"Fine." I nodded, "I forgive you."

M

ostly.

"Wait – really?" He perked up, his signature wide smile on his lips. He unwound his arms from my legs and moved back as I stood up from my chair and stumbled to my bed, unable to stay awake any longer.

"Yup," I sighed, eyes closing as I hugged the soft bunny close to my chest.

Jungkook watched me worriedly as I fell asleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow.

"I'll watch over you little one." He whispered, watching me fall into a deep, exhausted slumber.

Quietly, Jungkook took a seat in my desk chair and leaned back with a large smile. A brightly colored file caught his eye, and slowly he furrowed his brows and looked closer to the file, hidden underneath large textbooks.

CONFIDENTIAL

The words stamped across the front had his brows furrowing with interest. Intending to pass the time, Jungkook grabbed the file, and flipped it open.

As he was reading, his eyes widened.

HOURS LATER...

My eyes slowly fluttered open as shuffling was heard inside my room. I looked around my dim lit room to see Jungkook leaning over my desk, intensely reading something. His fist, that was laying on the table, was clenched tightly.

Yawning quietly, I pulled myself off my bed and padded over to where he was sitting and peered over his shoulder. My heart stopped in my chest once I saw the file, the one I thought I had hidden, spread out across the table. Fear struck my heart as his eyes scanned every word contained inside the file.

He was reading every bit of information I had gathered about the gangs and the drugs associated with them. Oh fuck. Oh shit. My hands snapped forwards and gathered the pieces of paper into my hands as I stumbled back.

"What the hell, Jungkook?" my voice came out defensive and angry as he glared up at me.

"What the hell??" he echoed, pointing a finger at me. "What the fuck is that? Drugs? Gangs? The-the academy? What is going on, little one?" He murmured, eyeing me worriedly.

"Are you in some sort of trouble?" He asked, placing his huge hands on my shoulders, squeezing gently.

He sounded worried. Really worried.

Drugs? Gangs? The Academy?

My worst nightmares were coming true. 

a/n

a/n

ENJOY!
NEW CHAPTER OF MASOCHIST WILL BE POSTED SOMETIME TOMORROW!