introduction

"i'm no saint, kaz"
"you're the only one i believe in, malakai"

"i'm no saint, kaz""you're the only one i believe in, malakai"

willow shields as
malakai

THE PHANTOM

"this is all i have. so don't you dare tell me
what i can or cannot do to protect it"

HOAX
by taylor swift

"stood on the cliff side screaming, give me a reason. your faithless love's the only hoax i believe in"

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
(please please please read)

this is a quick read and a fast burn novel!

i do not own any of the grishaverse, shadow and bone plot line or the six of crows duology. all rights are reserved to the amazing Leigh Bardugo. i only own Malakai and her story line/dialogue. and i have added parts in between what we see in the show just to fill the story and to give you all more crow interactions and more Malakaz moments!!

i also understand that imagining Malakai as tiny innocent little Primrose Everdeen may be weird for some of you, but i have casted current, as in 22 year old, Willow Shields. you can go to her instagram for more references but feel free to choose another face claim with similar features if it makes you more comfortable.

this book will be exploring a lot of mature and extremely heavy topics and subjects. it is in my greatest intentions to protect you all so, if any of the following themes may cause you distress, please please consider your own wellbeing and do not continue reading. take care of yourself. reach out.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️

- physical and emotional abuse
- gun and knife violence
- sexual assault and rape
- trafficking
- gore

i hope you love Malakai and her story just as much as i do. thank you so much for reading.

welcome home, crow.

love from valerie (she/they) <3