~Is this love?~

Word count:370

Word count:370

TIME-8:30 AM

I ended up falling asleep while watching a movie with Elijah.I wasn't tired but some how laying there next to Elijah last night made me feel sleepy and I felt comfortable even though I didn't know him I trusted him,even though I didn't know him but I wanted to.

While I was thinking I smelt something good so I got up to check and saw Elijah cooking breakfast.I said "so the grumpy man can cook"with a proud smirk"its a thank you gift for letting me stay here last night ,and patching me up!"I gave him a soft smile and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth I heard him yell "And I'm not grumpy i just dont trust people easily!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TIME SKIP-9:00 AM
Elijah had finished cooking and we were eating and talking about life as one does I was going to ask him about his job because I was curious as to what job had him in between a mob shoot out and then his phone went off  he put down his silver ware answered and went to the living room,I just kept eating.

He came back and said "I have to go" i looked up and he continued his sentence "thanks for everything sweetheart"with a wink
As he grabbed the shirt i sat on the couch for him i said "i have a name you know jerk!" "Yeah yeah yeah" were the only words that left his mouth before blowing me a kiss and leaving.

I just cleaned up and sat on the couch texting Leon apologizing  I lied and told him that i was sleeping in because today i had off of work thankfully he believed me I felt bad lying but I couldn't tell i let a random man in my house he would immediately be worried.

Then my mind drifted off to Elijah was I in love with a man I barely know.........

this chapter was a little short my bad but I'll probably have the next chapter be longer hope you enjoyed this chapter have a good,day,night afternoon,morning!

🦍💨💨💨💨💨💨💨
BYE MY BEAUTIFUL MONKEYS!💕