~{Nightmares and daydreams}~

Word count:1390

Word count:1390

Special guest stars

Y/N Dad——————————————————————————————————————————————I was sobbing I just turned 18 and everything was going bad my mom and dad were getting a divorce,my dad wanted me to be the leader of the mob when he retires but I wanted to pursue being an doc...

Y/N Dad
——————————————————————————————————————————————
I was sobbing I just turned 18 and everything was going bad my mom and dad were getting a divorce,my dad wanted me to be the leader of the mob when he retires but I wanted to pursue being an doctor I wanted to save people not hurt them.

And plus who would wanna be a mob boss if anything Leon could do it when he was older ofc or just end the whole thing I truly hated my dad with every bone inside my body and just because it was a family legacy doesn't mean I'm supposed to care!

My mom was out with her 'friend' which I kinda figured they were together.Me on the other hand I had just got done cussing out my dad I didn't care for him never have never will I had planned to run away I told my mom she agreed and told me I should.

She said she would take care of Leon for me and even said she would pay me with her divorce money I told her no but she insisted so I just let her buy my apartment for me I know it's not the right thing to do but trying to stop her would be like stopping a bullet you can't well you can but you get the metaphor

I texted my mom she said she was on her way home then my dad came in my room " YOUR MOVING OUT!?" I looked up " why do you care!!!" I yelled
"Because your supposed to stay here and take care of the mob!"he scolded me " I.DON'T.CARE.ABOUT.THE.STUPID.MOB!!!"I yelled back he yelled " you know what fine your a waste of space anyways I need a new daughter maybe I'll make one that loves and cares about her father and this family!"as he slammed the door.
——————————————————————————————————————————
4:00 am
The loud thunder storm woke me up from my nightmare I felt like I couldn't breathe As I paced back in for in my room trying to catch my breathe,I needed someone to talk too So I did what any other person would do in my situation texted Elijah knowing damn well it was late at night and he was probably sleep.
—————————————————————
💕Elijah😊
—————————————————————