"What is going on!"

Word count:403

Word count:403

*A week later*

I woke up at 6:00 and realized I had work but this bed was too comfy I rolled out of bed onto the floor "you ok?"
I stand up "you know its weird to watch someone sleep" "i was coming to wake you up so technically i wasn't watching you sleep" I glared at him "your lucky" he furrowed his eyebrows " very" he said as I got out of bed to shower and get ready for work

______________________________________________________________________________________
*Time skip*
After I got to work I went to the staff room to put my stuff in my room and then I saw my bestie who finally came back after being sick for over a week "heyyyy Nora" I say almost yelling " I didn't know you were coming back!" We pulled apart "girl yes I'm finally back after having that awful cold it felt like more then just a cold and allergies" I frowned " it must've been terrible" she tilted her head "it wasn't that bad with your chicken soup,which was delicious by the way you got any more!" She says while cleaning her glasses " I can make more"

______________________________________________________________________________________
I drove to my temporary house since I convinced Elijah to let me drive myself to work when I got 'home' Elijah wasn't there so I went up to my room but then I saw Elijah's door cracked so I went to go put my stuff down so I could say hi to him "hey Elij-"
There was some random girl with a mask on going threw Elijah's things "what the heck" she started to throw punches but kept missing she wasn't an experienced fighter at all I grabbed her arm and jabbed her in the center of the chest with my knee

I grabbed her by her hair and threw her into the wall she was pretty knocked out I took off her mask " what the hell?" I said standing up and grabbing my phone to call Elijah "hello?" I was shaking "E-E-Elijah I need you to come home right now I said with a shaky voice " I'm on my way stay on the phone with me and tell me everything"

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote!
Have a good day,night

~BYE MY BEAUTIFUL MONKEYSSS💕
🦍💨💨💨💨💨💨💨
(The next chapter will be out tomorrow or the next day since tomorrow is Easter)