~ {Why me?}~

Word count: 564

Word count: 564

Elijah moved closer and we're just inches apart a phone rang this time it was mine when I tell you I would kill whoever was calling!...It was Leon?shouldn't he be at school I pulled away and answered as I put it on speaker "hello?" He was breathing hard "where are you?" "Why what's wrong!" He sighed "nothing just tired of mom's girlfriend! She is so like idk what's the word mrs doctor?"

"Annoying?irritating?aggravating?self absorbed?" "Ummm how about all of them!"you and Elijah laughed
"Wait!!" You looked confused "what?" "You have a boyfriend! And didn't tell m-" your eyes got really big and hurried up to shut down his whole parade

"What!no he's just a friend!"he smirked " yeah ok,shouldn't you be at work anyways instead of with boys" you just put your head in yours "LEON.mind.your.business. And Jesse with her bitch ass got me sent home early!so no I'm not at work for a week!" "Damnnnnnnnnnnnn"you gasped "Leon!" "What you act like you ain't cuss when you were younger"he cleared his throat "12"he coughed and you rolled your eyes "why are you outing me" Elijah smiled at me and said "I was cussing when i was 8!"

He scrunched his nose "oooooo let me say hi to your boyfrienddddddd" you huff "he's not my boyfriend and only if he's ok with it" he snatched the phone out my hand "Heyyy Leon!" He said with a sweet but excited voice " oh you got you a rich man can he be are dad?!" You and Elijah laugh "I'm being for real!" Leon said "no dude I'm not gonna have a dad that's 3 years older than me!"Leon giggled "fine what's your boyfriend's name so I can get you a new contact name!" "Dude his name is Elijah anything else chimpanzee!"

He started fake thinking " and his last name.....?" "Goodbye!" "Its miller!" Elijah said "Elijah shut up!" "What I do sweetheart?" "Oooooo he calling you sweetheart!yeah that's yo man's don't tell me he notttttttt!!!!!" "I gotta go"
"Noooo-" you hang up "sorry about that"you say as Elijah start's driving "its fine your brother's a good kid and he's funny"you smile "I should buy him some tickets to come here" you look at him "no you don't have to aren't those tickets expensive?"
He shrugged "I have money and plus if it makes you happy then i'll do it!" You smile "thank's now can we go home Im so uncomfortable!" "Ofc!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At Y/n house

I went to unlock the door and it was cracked I looked at Elijah and he grabbed his gun out his coat I ain't even know it was there and he pulled me behind him I grabbed my knife I wasn't playing Elijah pushed open the door my heart dropped someone completely ransacked the place I ran in and checked my closet everything was still there my clothes were just everywhere I slipped on the floor in relief

What is happening and why would someone wanna go through my apartment was it my sick headed twisted dad....?

Ok i know i said i was gonna post it yesterday but i fell asleep lmk if y'all want a double upload in the comments hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote!

~BYE MY BEAUTIFUL MONKEYSSS💕
🦍💨💨💨💨💨💨💨😉😉