~{It was you.....}~

~Elijah's POV~
It had been a couple hours since I left the house and I was pacing per usual when I'm thinking about something. What was I gonna do I love her but she lied too me we already established lies but at the same time I shouldn't make her feel like she can't tell me things 'does she think she can tell me stuff?' I gotta go back home this isn't right whatever else secrets she has for me I can handle it! I can handle it I got this!

~Xora POV~

I was sat on the couch eating a bowl of broccoli which I don't know why couldn't even tell you why while watching a new series on Hulu called
'Mrs.America' it was actually really good it was about telling the story of the movement to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment and the backlash females got from it I was on episode three of the show and it was getting very good until the door was opened "Elijah's gone if your looking for him Sam and Connor.." figured it was his body guards "it's not Sam or Connor..." I turned around it was Elijah I sat back down I didn't wanna be bothered I just started watching my show again does he not no what personal space is he sat across from me great now he's gonna talk me down until I talk I pause my show "yeah?"

He began to mutter some words I barely knew what he was saying but I listened anyways "I'm sorry I made you feel like you couldn't tell me about your past or about your life in general and I'm sorry for leaving like that...what I'm trying to say is you can tell me anything and everything that you want and feel comfortable with telling me" I smiled but then stopped when I thought about a blocked memory that I forgot because I wanted to forget it "Elijah there's one more thing you need to know..promise you won't be mad or think I want you dead I swear it was never meant to happen...."

He walked towards me and kneeled down to my knees and placed his hand on my lap with a warm smile as he softly spoke "you can tell me anything sweetheart" I take a big breathe because what I had to say broke my heart into a million pieces knowing what I would've did if I hadn't stopped sooner with a wobbly tone in my voice from me trying not too cry I said "when when I first got here I had little too no money my dad got rid of all my credit cards he had took my stuff I had took with me the only thing I had left was a picture of me and my mother while I was holding Leon after she gave birth that was the only thing I had...I was in a low place I had no money and no way of having a home....so my dad gave me an offer.....to work for him"

he nodded like this was a true crime movie and I was just telling the plot "I didn't want to but I needed the money...so I was known as the Scarlett-... the Scarlett assassinator- who killed people in cold blood.... And-and..." I looked at him he was still just sitting there listening "And one day I got assigned a man....I was supposed too kill him but when I went to go do so I couldn't he looked to happy like he had something too look forward too in the future..." he frowned knowing all the things I went through he gave me hug and I pushed him away

"you don't get it Elijah the guy I was supposed to kill- the guy I was supposed to kill is you....and-" his face went blank almost like he'd seen a ghost a tear rolled down my cheek he wiped it away and look at me "it's ok...it's over the pain you've endured is over,I promise you..." he pecked me on the lips and I pecked back his soft lips meeting mines as the moved seamlessly together and I eventually pulled apart " I love you....." I said smiling and giggling " I love you too"he said smiling against my lips

Hope you guys enjoyed don't forget to vote  and sorry for not posting I haven't been feeling like I wanted to write but I'm back 'the princes killer' will be out today or tomorrow I'm not sure yet but I'll post it soon I promise I hope you guys have a good day/night!!!

Word count:792

💕Byeeeeeeeeee my beautiful monkeys💕

🦍💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨