~Late night confession's~

Word count:1105

Word count:1105

5:00 PM
*ONE WEEK LATER*
Its been a little over a week since I had last saw Elijah and I missed him I hoped he was ok since he was shot by a mafia boss or whatever,truth be told I had no idea when I would see him again but I hope it'll be soon.

As I was getting ready to go to the cafe to buy a book and get some coffee I might stay there for a little probably till seven I haven't decided since I had work tomorrow,I had thrown on some UGGS with a white under shirt and a plaid overcoat with white leggings

I grabbed the rest of my stuff and left and locked the door I didn't need my car keys since the cafe was around the corner I said hi too Nathan who was an old sweet man who had lived downstairs on my way to the cafe.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When I got to the cafe and ordered a caramel macchiato with a little cinnamon roll.while i waited for my order to be done I went to go find a book I ended up choosing  a book called "it ends with us" by Colleen Hoover, then I went to collect my order and sat at a table to read and eat my food.

After I finished eating I bought a book mark for my book at the cash register and put it in my purse and threw out my trash i said "thank you" to Chelsea who worked there and off I went home when walking I felt as if someone was following me so I turned around but no one I just thought I was paranoid when I got close to my house i grabbed my keys and went into the apartment complex and saw Mia at the mailbox area I said hi and walked upstairs when I got in my house It was darker than normal I heard a floor board creek it wasn't me! I grabbed my knife and put it against the anonymous mans neck "you move even an inch and your dead!" I said "relax sweetheart it's me"the man said than it clicked it was Elijah I removed the knife from his neck "dont ever do that again!"he put his hands up "ok I'm sorry but were did you learn that move?" "Self defense"it was a lie I learned it from my dad but I couldn't tell him that. "I came to see you I missed you!"I turned around "you missed me?"
"How could I not your too beautiful"he said with a smirk

As you made your way to the kitchen Elijah followed "want a drink?" "Don't you have work tomorrow?" "How did you know that!" I turned to look at him almost hitting my head on the fridge "it's obvious your water bottle has been in there for at least a hour or two your clothes on your bed are for under your work clothes paying attention to detail is key sweetheart"he said with a wink he was as good as me when I'm a fake detective he learned that from someone but who....?

As you and Elijah drank your beer and wine you I told him the story about how my teacher broke her knee "so we were walking to are concert and when we got there she had already been there she got off the risers to greet us and fell down them and cracked her knee"you say giggling "was she ok?"Elijah asked you look at him and he was already laughing with his glass of beer in his hand he looked adorable

As we were both laughing my phone rang it was about 2:00 am and Elijah got here at 11:00pm so he had been here for a while I picked up the phone "hello?"silence " dad I don't like being played with if your gonna track me I'm minding my business"El...

As we were both laughing my phone rang it was about 2:00 am and Elijah got here at 11:00pm so he had been here for a while I picked up the phone "hello?"silence " dad I don't like being played with if your gonna track me I'm minding my business"Elijah looked confused "who's the man in your house do you know who he is!?" As know I was confused "what do you mean?"
Elijah mouthed "everything ok?" I nodded he still had a concerned look in his eyes "he a mob Bos-"
I hung up and threw my phone across the room
And tried to find the cameras Elijah asked what was wrong I said "nothing" "your lying" "I'm fine!!"I yelled at him "sorry"is the only thing he said before turning around " I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled I'm just mad"I sigh smashing and throwing out cameras "were you being watched?"
Elijah says "are you a mob boss?" He turned around " what!" "So you are great now I got two of them in my life"I said under my breath "what do you mean you have two too mob bosses because I'm only one sweetheart?"

You looked up "never mind forget I said anything" he sighed " now I wanna know tell meeeeeeeee"he dragged out his E "fine but don't tell anyone I mean nobody!" He nodded "I promise I won't tell anyone"holding out his pinky I accepted it"ok my dads a mob boss as well"I said kinda quiet "he what,wait wait wait what mob?" I didn't wanna answer " the miracle mob....."he looked concerned and sad for you " how could a man so evil create such a beautiful soul?"I just looked away with tears welling in my eyes " I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset" and those words made a tear fall " no it's not that or you" "I'm sorry" is all you say as you bolt to the bathroom and Elijah phone rang AGAIN he picked it up " what do you want I'm busy" he said with a stern but attitude like voice "can't you do
It!" He was yelling as you came out the bathroom with puffy eyes which he saw and came to embrace you his hugs were warm and delightful you could fall asleep in his embrace he then looks  at you while hanging up with the other person on the line "I'm so sorry sweetheart I have to go"he said with a frown "it's fine it's late anyways" I said as he put on his coat " I left you something on your phone in your contacts" he said with a wink as he left.

I'm in love! 

Hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote for this chapter this is also an reward since the last one was so short hope you enjoyed!

BYE MY BEAUTIFUL MONKEYSSSS💕

🦍💨💨💨💨💨