Deep Mountain

Deep in the mountains, the man liked to travel alone and wanted to explore the peaks. However, when he arrived at the foot of the mountain, it was already evening. Thus, he spent the night at a hotel located at the base of the mountain. Hoping to ascend the mountain early the next morning, he went to bed early that night. But shortly after lying down, he heard creaking and eerie noises emanating from the bed next to him. He turned around and covered his head with the quilt, thinking that it would be a one-time disturbance. Unfortunately, the noise continued, and soon there was a persistent knocking on his door. Ignoring it at first, he quickly became irritated as it persisted. Angrily, he rushed out of bed and opened the door to confront the source of the noise.

However, as soon as he opened the door, his anger dissipated. A seductively-dressed woman stood before him, winking flirtatiously. He immediately thought that the man next door must have hired her for company. In the midst of the dark, dense forest, something unexpected occurred. After some intense exercise with the woman, he suddenly noticed a large hole in her mouth and throat from which blood spewed forth. Terrified, he ran downstairs, grabbed the hotel owner, and demanded an explanation for the strange occurrence. The owner revealed that he had been unfaithful with the woman in the past and that the woman was his wife.

However, he was unaware that the man who had hired the room was a fugitive, and in a fit of rage, he had shot and killed his wife. Despite his fear, the man was reluctant to leave the hotel and spend the night in the wilderness. He agreed to switch to another room further away, and the owner waived the fee for the room. However, he still couldn't shake off the haunting experience of seeing the woman's ghastly transformation. Later that night, he heard moaning noises coming from the next room. Gathering his courage, he approached the door and looked through the crack. In the meantime, his friend on the phone informed him that the hotel had been closed for a long time due to a murder. The proprietress had discovered her husband's infidelity and killed him before committing suicide by gunshot. As he looked through the door, the man in the room turned to face him, revealing black blood oozing from his gunshot wounds. The man heard the sound of bullets being loaded and the sickening splatter of blood coming from the man's throat.