Spider in the hair

Dolores, a teenage girl, was living alone for the first time since graduation. She couldn't afford regular self-care, so she kept her hair in a giant beehive style. She did everything she could to maintain the hairdo, as advised by her hairdresser. But one day, she woke up with a terrible itch on her scalp.

Dolores tried several remedies, but nothing worked. She soon realized that a spider had bitten her, causing the itching. She called an exterminator to kill all the spiders and bugs in her room, but the pain didn't decrease. Finally, she visited a doctor, but the medicine he gave her also failed.

Frustrated and in pain, Dolores rushed to her hairdresser. The salon was crowded, and the hairdresser asked her to wait. Unable to bear it, Dolores pushed a woman out of the salon chair and demanded that the stylist attend to her immediately.

As the stylist began to undo the beehive hairdo, black spiders started crawling down Dolores' face. Soon, the entire salon was filled with spiders moving slowly around every corner. Panicked, everyone in the salon started rushing out, but Dolores remained in her chair, lifeless.

The hairdresser was horrified to see the beehive hairdo fall to the floor, revealing tiny black spiders coming out of their eggs hatched on Dolores' scalp. The spiders had partially eaten Dolores' scalp, causing her death.