Fireworks

On New Year's Eve, fireworks of various colors lit up the entire night sky. The protagonist, a 7-year-old boy, like other boys, was also fascinated by the colorful fireworks and the roar of firecrackers. Unfortunately, his family was very poor and couldn't afford to buy fireworks, so he could only watch other children playing with fairy sticks, lighting sky cannons, and setting them on fire to create a spectacular display of colors. His mother noticed how much he wanted to play, but their financial situation was so dire that even buying food was a struggle, let alone buying fireworks.

However, his mother wanted to make her son's wish come true, so she secretly went to a black market clinic, where she had one of her kidneys removed in exchange for money to buy fireworks. She fell ill soon after, but the son cherished the fireworks she had bought and held them close to his heart, waiting for his mother to recover. Sadly, she died due to unprofessional disinfection procedures during the surgery, leaving behind nothing for her son but the precious fireworks. One day, the boy missed his mother terribly, so he collected all the fireworks he had saved up and ran alone to a high mountain to light them. The fireworks formed a smiling face in the sky, but soon disappeared. The boy cried and yelled for his mother, lighting all the fireworks regardless of the falling debris. Suddenly, there was an explosion, and the boy fell to the ground with blood gurgling from his left abdomen.

That night, the police received a report of a man who died suddenly at home. The family members reported that the man suddenly felt severe pain in his body and fell to the ground. The police later confirmed that one of the man's kidneys was missing. Some farmers also reported seeing a ghost in the mountains and forests, and hearing an explosion. When they went up to the mountain to check, they found a boy covered in blood lying naked in the forest, with something flying into his abdomen, and then the boy got up and walked away, disappearing soon after, leaving only an obvious scar on his abdomen.