7. seven

☆---•°○°•---☆

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading

Aadhya was sitting in the car as she was heading to a meeting with one of the investors in Mumbai. She flied from Delhi to Mumbai yesterday and would go back Tomorrow after completing her work here.

Not too soon, her attention diverted from her iPad to her phone when it buzzed with a ring.

"Aditi bhabhi." She mumbled and immediate picked up the phone. It's been a while she have spoken to her and getting her call now, she was happy.

"I was getting bored while getting ready so I thought of calling you." She heard her sister-in-law from the other side.

"Getting ready? Bhabhi, are you going somewhere?" She looked through the screen when she saw Aditi getting ready. She was wearing a beautiful black gown and was getting her makeup done.

"What do you mean by going somewhere, shouldn't you be getting ready as well?" She asked while Aadhya looked at her, confusingly.

"I'm going to attend a meeting right now."

"Wait, are you not at Rajvanshi Mansion?" Aditi gestured the makeup artist to hold on.

"No, I came to Mumbai to sign a client since bhai wasn't able to. I'll come to Delhi tomorrow." Aadhya answered, still not sure why Aditi was giving her that reaction.

"Aadhya, you should be at home right now. There's a party for Aayansh's birthday." The new information was definitely a shock for her.

"What?" She exclaimed, and a part of her started feeling guilty. She had no idea about her his birthday, who was her husband for almost 6 months now and why does no one told her about it. He didn't seem to stop her too, when yesterday she told him about her schedule.

"Yeah we all are going there, wait don't tell me you didn't even wish him."

Aadhya chewed her bottom lip. She didn't even know about his birthday until now and being so much invested in her work, she forgot to check social media as well.

"It's still 4 in the evening. If I take flight at 5 pm, I'll most probably be there on time. When party will start?" She asked.

"At 8 in the evening. Aadhya..." She looked up on the screen when her name was being called.

"I don't know how much this marriage matters to you that you forgot his birthday but I hope you'll think of giving it a chance. I care about you a lot and from what I have seen, Aayansh is a gentleman. He won't ever hurt you."

"Take the car to Airport." Aadhya said to her driver.

"And, Khushi, inform the clients to postpone the meeting. We're going back to Delhi right now." She ordered her assistant.