2

-When you two hang out

Pein

After that little meet at the bar. You started leaving work early just to hang out with pein. He wasn't the one to hang out so you two sat around his apartment watching comedy movies and drinking bud light.

Itachi

For the past few weeks itachi has taken you to different types of cafe's. and you even met his little brother sasuke one time which he thought you two were dating. You and him hesitantly told him that you weren't dating. And that left a smirking sasuke that night.

Deidara

Deidara let you see all of his clay works. Since you two had nothing better to do. He must have ALOT of money if he has a indoor pool and theater in his office. You changed into your bikini and sat in the hot tub watching pitch perfect 2. Leaving the poor blonde with a nosebleed.

Kisame

Long story short you took kisame out for seafood...

Didn't go well

Tobi

You and tobi wents on multiple trips to six flags. He loved to ride the Ripper (made up ride) a lot. You made a huge mistake by eating too many soft pretzels and then rode a ride with lot's and lot's of loops..the people behind you didn't like your food that much.

Hidan

You two just hang around watching horror movies and eating all sorts of junk. Even though he leaves empty beer bottles everywhere.

Sasori

You and sasori became very close friends. He invited you to every band practice and even treated you to lunch at the end of the day. But secretly he wanted to be more than just close friends.