13

-When he sees you in the shower

Pein

Watching tv, pain looked up and heard a beautiful sound . He crept up the stairs and didn't even bother to knock. He slammed open the door and his jaw dropped at the sight he saw.

"_-_____!?"

"GET THE HELL OUT!"

he quickly ran out.

"I was just gonna tell her that no one likes miley cyrus."

Itachi

No doubt about it. You told itachi you were going to shower, but since you bumped amd bruised your arm on the way out the door he insisted that he should join you.

"No I'm fine ita-"

"No you're not _____." He picked you up and shut the bathroom door, Then started to strip you.

HAHA SUSPENSE! >:D

Deidara

Dei-kun took you out to a mexican restaurant last night and the effects of his super spicy burrito caught up to him. He ran upstairs to the bathroom and blew up the door knob due to it being locked, but soon his eyes locked onto your body.

"OH MY UN!!!" He reveled.

"DEI! GET OUT!!" You growled at him.

"But your body is so artistic, yeah!"

"...1.....2..."

"I'M LEAVING! HMM!"

Kisame

It was a long day of keeping kisame away from Mr. Fluffy, and you finally knocked him out enough for you to take a shower.
you stepped in letting the warm water go to work. It was relaxing until two arms wrapped around your body.

"RAPE!" you turned around and attempted to drown the "intruder" , which was obviously your shark themed human you call boyfriend.

"______, what are you doing?"

"Trying to drown you, but you're not a rapist."

"Of course I'm not. besides, I have gills you couldn't kill me."

"I knew that..."

"No, pretty sure you didn't."

Tobi

He wouldn't have mercy on you when it came to a food fight. Only using Ice cream, cake, and even ice cream cake. You felt sticky, so you crept up the stairs to take a shower.

Yet, Tobi beat you to it.

"Tobi!"

"_______-chan! join meh!" He opened the shower curtain more, waving his hands around. You shield your eyes.

"Tobi!!! Close the curtains!! I'll just shower downstairs!"

"Tobi will help you scrub!"

"NO!"

Hidan ( ;D)

"Oi! ______!"

No answer. only the sound of running water coming from up the stairs. A smirk danced it's way on to hidans lips. Creeping up the stairs like a creeper, he turned the knob and slammed the door open only to have your pitbull Snowball (Or was it Snowflake?) pounce on hidan and lick all over his face, and you smirking in victory.

"Awe, did you come to get him? he missed you."

"Shut the fuck up!!!" hidan managed to say while snowball was happily licking his face.

Sasori

"Ow! Danna not there!"

"Hush, I told you it will only be for a minute."

"But it hurts!!"

You and Sasori had a food fight so he insisted on washing bith of you. He sat you on his lap and started to scrub you viciously. It hurt you because the shower sponge he was using was really rough and scratchy, but he eventually got the both of you clean.

"Oh by the way, you have a nice rack ______."

Le blush...

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

What's next on our request list!? >:D

Sasori: I don't know brat let them choose.

Hidan: No fuck that puppet brain! We're choosing!!

Sasori: *sigh*

Hidan: Let's take a vote! I choose 'When he takes your virginity!'

Everyone: NO!

Deidara: When you meet his best pale?

Everyone: NEXT!

Itachi: When he gets drunk, then when you get drunk.

Everyone: -_-

Itachi: *le sharingan* -/_\-

Everyone: YESH! (/^¬^)/

VOTE :D

COMMENT :D

AND STAY HAPPY! :D