14

-When they wanna have sex

You may now praise author sama. *Hands reader-chan a box of tissues* you'll need dis
⌒∇⌒

Pein

You were playing Just Dance 2 and you wanted pein to watch you show off your awesome moves. Panting at the sight infront of him, Pein wanted to pounce on you so badly the way you were bouncing around infront of him.

He couldn't take it anymore he picked you up and threw you on the couch pinning you down.

"P-pein!?"

"Shh. Let me handle this~"

Itachi

Itachi brought the both of you some dango. You sat at the table eager to satisfy your food lust. Weasel-kun on the other hand wanted to satisfy his lust with you. As soon as he came in, he put the dumplings down your shirt and played it off like it was an accident.

"Weasel-kun! what the heck!" He took off your shirt to see the dumplings in your bra.

"Don't worry my sakura flower I'll eat yo-them out."

Deidara

Of course, since you wouldn't wake up deidara couldn't keep his hands off of you. He sucked on your little buds and let his hands do all the licking.

Little did deidara know, you were awake.

"Mmm~."

"D-Dei?"

"Shush, let me lick you un."

Kisame

After putting on your new bikini that exposes a lot of skin, You joined fishy-kun in the pool. As soon as you dipped a toe in you shivered and got goosebumps everywhere especially your nips. Kisame saw this and swam over to you pulling you in.

"Let's take off that horrid thing so I can warm you up."

"W-Warm me u-up with w-w-what?" you shivered.

He picked you up and hugged you. "With my body."

Tobi

You were layed out and your body was bare. The only thing that covered up your goodies were the sweets tobi had used to 'sweeten' you up. Tobi was straddled over you and slowly took off his mask to reveal dat sessy face ¬-¬

"You ready?" He said in a rather deep voice.

"Um..yes?" you gasped as he breathed against your neck.

"I'm so glad I skipped dessert at dinner."

Hidan

You woke up tied to the bed and a banana in your mouth (XD) . Hidan came out smirking and in a sexy cop outfit and to be honest he looks beyond sexy in a G string. He roughly yanked the banana out of your mouth and unzipped his pants.

"You fucking ready baby?" I first time he didn't call you a bitch turned you on in so many places and so many ways.

you gave him a rather eager nod and he whipped out his little buddy.

"We're gonna have so much fucking fun!"

Sasori

You and sasori were at a Valentine's Themed party. You were wearing a short red dress sasori had gotten you and black flats. You had to go to the bathroom and walked into several 'occupied' rooms and finally found the bathroom.

Sasori was already in there with a rose in his mouth and his shirt unbuttoned. He grabbed you by your waist and closed the door.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He purred in your ear.

You blushed and hugged him. "Happy Valentine's day."

----------------

*Cleaning up reader-chans nosebleeds* I warned ya. Happy Valentine's Day! :D ❤❤