4

-When you dress up like him

Pein

Pein was out at the drug store getting some alcohol for your tiny little cut on your belly. That was perfect opportunity to try one of his piercings. You ran upstairs put his belly ring on and a orange wig.

"Ahh perfect! :D"

"Ahem!" pein was standing behind you with a bottle.

"Uhh hey babe heheh..."

"Come here..might as well have a belly peircing."

Itachi

Making sure your raven haired boyfriend was asleep on the couch you went into the bathroom and used your eyeliner to make the little stress marks on your face, then put your (h/c) hair into a ponytail. You peeked out to see him fully awake.
He was still half asleep until you jumped out.

"RAH!!"

"........hn.."

"...this never happened okay?"

"...the stress marks aren't straight."

Deidara

Since deidara was busy making a sculpture in your house you went through his bag in your room. To your surprise he had blond wigs. Yoy quickly through one on and giggled.

"I look good! haha!" little did you know deidara was standing right behind you.

"Uh am I interrupting something? Hmm."

"Uhh...yeah?"

"Take that off..blonde so isn't your color."

Kisame

You and kisame were swimming in his pool at his house. He left his goggles in his bedroom so you went to receive it. You were curious to put it on along with that toy shark fin you bought. But no kisame had to be a buzzkill.

"Don't even think about it."

"T.T"

Tobi

You were laying on your bed with your hyper boyfriend sleeping next to you. You've always wondered how it feels to breathe in that mask, so you slowly crept your hand towards it only to have your wrist tightly gripped and set down gently.
"____-chan.."

"...yes?"

"Don't touch my mask."

Hidan (this is reverse XD)

Hidan was bored out of his mind while you were at work. He looked at the clock that read 12:30 (you get off at 1:00) he finally got an idea. He went into your apartment and tried on all of your underwear.

"Hmph! Why the f**k does that b***h never wear this s**t for me?"

You soon came home and went into your room only to be greeted by a wild hidan wearing your black and red lace lingerie.

"What the heck hidan!?"

"Don't what the hell hidan me!! Why the **** don't you ****ing wear this ****ing **** for me!?"

"We've only been dating for a week."

"What the **** does that have to do with anything!?"

Sasori

Sasori was busy fixing his guitar for practice at his house. You on the other hand said you were going to take a "nap". Ahem. AKA you went to try on his sliky black robe.

"Ooo. Cozy." you posed in the mirror not noticing he was behind you. Arms crossed and a camera in his hand.

"Done yet love?"

"GAH! DANNA!"

He laughed and tried to post it on vine numerous times but you were hot on his tail the whole time.