8

-When he pranks you

Pein

"Hehe." pain chuckled quietly as he put your hand into a bowl of warm water while you slumber away

"Hnn...fibble flabbber.." yeah. You snored, but soon awoken by a wet spot in your pants (A/N: you dirty mind! reader-chan! °0°)

Pain couldn't help himself but burst out laughing. "Pffft!! Hahahaha!!"

You simply glared at him and said in a scary voice "you have three seconds to get me some more pajamas."

"Y-yes b-babe!"

"Work's every time."

Itachi

He isn't really the one for pranks but he found it funny when you were struggling to get the gum out of your hair caused by a wild sasuke.

Who you hurt badly later.

Deidara

He poured permanent blue hair dye into your shampoo and conditioners. Chuckling. He waited for you to get out the shower after you washed your hair.

"Hehehe."

"KYAA!!! DEI!!!" that was his que to run. "WAIT! I love it! How'd you know I wanted blue hair!?"

He was utterly shocked by that and anime sweatdropped. "You're welcome? hmm."

Kisame

Reading a book. Kisame waited for you to walk through the door to set off his trap. That soon happened.

"Kisa! Have you seen my bu-AHH!!" you got water dumped on your head and Mr. Sharky over there was laughing his ass off.

"...I'm going to make sushi out of you.."

Kisame went wide eyed and ran for his life. "KYAAA!!!"

Tobi

"No _____-chan!!!!! Tobi is a good boy!!!" tobi cried.

Tobi put whoopie cushions on every seat in the house. He even put some in the mattress!

"TOOOOOBIII!!!!" You chased him for countless hours until you finally caught him.

"Tobi's sorry!! Tobi's sorry!!!" you lifted up his mask and kissed his cheek.

"You're forgiven. Let's go eat some candy."

"Yayy!! Tobi is a good boy!!"

Hidan

Hidan recently heard about this prank called "Smack Cam". (Is it a prank? I dunno.)

He go his camera and dipped his hand in some Vaseline and crept towards you. You were washing the dishes.

He got closer.

And closer.

Then close enough to raise his hand.

"F**KING SMACK CA-"

"B***H I HOPE THE F**K YOU DO! YOU'D BE A DEAD SON OF A F**KING B***H!" you had overheard hidan and kakuzu's conversation earlier. So you got prepared and grabbed a huge kitchen knife you so happened to be washing...wink wink.

"F**K THIS S**T!!" he ran into your bedroom and locked the door.

Sasori

It was so perfect.

As soon as you walkes through the door you felt nothing but sticky syrup dumped on you and and soft feathers.

"GAH!!"

"pfftt! Hahaha!"

"DANNA!"

"Oh quiet chicken brat."