6

-When you/he get a pet

Pein

You were furious at pein for flirting with the cashier when you two went to McDonald's. You rushed into your room and slammed the door shut.

"Come on babe don't be like that!"he said while he was going through the door.

"Go away.." he sighed and went out. He soon came back with a black puppy with a spiked collar.

"I'm sorry baby. I love you." you sat up and smiled big at the puppy he bought for you.

"Awwe. How could I stay mad at you. I love you too carrot top!"

"Don't push it."

"Not you. My little baby here."

"Facepalm."

Itachi

Itachi went away to attend his mothers funeral.(Oh the irony XD)

He seemed rather depressed for the past few days after he came back.

Sometimes you've even heard him crying in the morning when he thinks your sleep. So to make him feel the slightest happiness again you went to the pet store.

You came back with a fluffy black kitten and ran upstairs to be welcomed by a crying itachi as usual.

"Itachi? I brought you something." he turned around to meet your gaze.

"Yes?...sniffle.."

You smiled and held up the fluffy feline. "Surprise!"

For the first time itachi gave you a HUGE smile and cupped the little kitten in his arms.

"_____...I love you.."

"I love you too honey."

"No not you I named the kitten _____"

"Sigh...."

Deidara

Deidara has always been up all night wondering what he could make his art into this time. He even suggested that you should be his model, which involves you getting naked.

Of course you delcined that before he could finish his sentence.

He was up until 2:30am this time of night. You were fed up with it and went outside for a walk. During that walk you found an adorable little bunny.

"Awwe dei dei's going to love you!" you fangirled while skipping back to your house. Awaken by the sound of the door opening and shutting deidara came lazily down the stairs with his hair every where.

"What's with all the noise babe? Hmm." you smiled and held up a bunny.

"I got you this!" his eyes sparkled with joy and scooped up the little bunny.

"I LOVE IT!"

"Wow this is the first time you didn't grunt in a sentence."

"Hehe I'm gonna name you bomer! Hmm!"

"Should've been Barbie." you whispered.

Kisame

You came home with a new pet goldfish and a fish tank. You left to go run some errands and that meant that shark face and goldy scales were alone in the same room for five hours.

"I don't need it.." kisame thought.

An hour passed.

"I definitely don't need it.."

two hours passed.

"I really really don't need it.."

Two more hours passed.

"I NEED IT!!" he ran to the fish tank and took out the little fishy only to be stopped by you.

"No! Bad sharky!"

"Buut _____!"

"No buts! You leave Dr.Fluffy alone!"

"Sigh. Yes _____."

Tobi

"_____-Chan??" you looked up from the book you were reading.

"Yes?"

"Can we get a puppy? Pweeeaassee tobi is a responsible boy!"

You smiled at his cuteness and said "Sure why not."

"Yayyy!! Come in Tobi jr.!" a cute little wiener dog came running in anf licked tobi's face errm mask.

"Awwe he's so cute."

"Thank chuu! I found him at the candy man's store!"

"O_o"

Hidan

You were exhausted from work today. They made you work five more hours after your lunch break.

And to top it all off you came into a rotten smelling apartment with hidan covered in soap foam and a small pitbull pup sitting on the couch.

You gave hidan the deadliest glare known to man kind.

"Hidan."

"Y-yes b-b***h?"

"CLEAN THIS F***KING S**T UP RIGHT F**KING KNOW! AND THIS F**KING CUTE A** PITBULL IS NOW F**KING NAMED SNOWBALL! GOT IT B***H?"

He was frozen with fear and yelped "yes.." and you gave him a soft smile.

"Good. Come here snowball! :D"

He went into the kitchen to clean "And I f**king thought I f**king swear too f**king much."

"And you love meh!"

Sasori

Sasori was on tour for about three whole month's and you've been bored without him all that time.

"Ugh! If danna was here he'd be beating me in mortal kombat right now." you whined.

To your surprise, the front door swung open and a little brown chihuahua ran it's way in towards you.

"Awwe. Where'd you come from little guy?"

"Me _______." said danna as he came through the door with a small smile.

"Danna! This! When? How? " he cut you off by hugging you.

"Hush brat. What are you going to name her?"

"Hmm...I'll name her brat."

"Hm. Reminds me of you."