9

-When you go to the mall

WARNING: Some will either be a fail or just plain fangirlable! >3

Pein

You were looking for a new pair of earrings and they had to be perfect. But pein had to go to a tattoo shop instead of getting your precious babies.

"I want a tattoo of my girlfriend's name on my arm." The employee smiled and rubbed the alcohol on pein's arm.

"May I ask the little lady's name?"

"My beautiful ______."

You smiled at this. After pein got his tattoo, he went and got you a real diamond earrings.

Itachi

"What exactly do we need from there?" itachi is not a big fan for malls, you wanted this new video game for sale.

"I want a new game babycheeks!"

"....what did you just call me _____?"
"You have the cutest babycheeks ever! I could squeeze them all da-OMFG THEY'RE PRICE IS UNDER 9000!" you ran into the store and practicality took the game.

"Sigh. This is boring _____."

You smiled at itachi's emotionlessness. "I was also going to get some fresh red bean dan-"

"Let's go."

Deidara

You were at the food court eating and waiting for your boyfriend outside the art supply store. You started to get really hungry.

"Maybe skipping breakfast wasn't the best idea." you mumbled to yourself. You then skipped to dippin dot's stand for ice cream.

Meanwhile..

"Kyaaaa!!! I lost ______!! Un!!" he ran all over the mall looking for you. After two hours he decided to go back to the car, only to see the sight of you sitting on the trunk eating ice cream.

"What took you so long?" he just picked you up and went back into the mall.

"I'm going to purchase my paints that I picked out and you're not leaving my side. Hmm."

Kisame

"Pleeeeaaaaase!"

"No."

"Pleeeeeeaaase!!"

"No."

"_____ pleeeeeaaassee!!"

"Ugh. Fine." you gave him some money to buy a pink and black striped sweater with the words "FUCK YOU I'M FABULOUS" on the front of it.

Tobi

"Weeeeee!!" not only has tobi been banned from the candy store, but was about to be danned from the little kid spaceship rides just outside of the mall.

"Tobi please can we finally go into the store?"

"Hmm? What would make _____-chan happy?"

You smiled. "Me and you go inside the mall to buy me new mask."

Tobi fangirled and literally flung himself at you "But _____-chan is too pretty to wear a mask! Tobi thinks so!"

You couldn't help but lift his mask up to his lips and kiss him. Leaving tobi in a daze.

Hidan

Hidan commanded you to stay in the car while he gets something. It's been half an hour and he still hasn't returned.

Suspicious. You got out the car stomping into the mall and spotted hidan at a stand.

"Hidan!" you growled.

"______? Didn't I f****** say stay in the f****** car?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

Hidan burst out laughing and held up a necklace with the jashin symbol with your name in the middle.

"No this was going to be a surprise for you."

You were then dumbfounded but it touched your heart how hidan didn't swear in that one sentence.
Sasori

"_______, where are you taking me?"

"The mall."

"Why?"

"I need some stuff."

"No. Turn around." you sighed and made a U turn.

"That's too bad...I was gonna get you a puppet shaped guitar."

Danna did a 360 with his head and looked at you. "Turn around..."

You smirked feeling victorious