16

When they cook for you

In all honestly I feel like i'm slacking :( I have lot's of things to do with school and family even though i'm on break that didn't stop my dumbass English teacher from giving homework. So if some of the chapters are late please just know not every author on wattpad has a lot of time on their hands.

Enjoy!

Pein

"Pein, what exactly is this?" You asked poking at the pile of goo that pein slapped down on your plate.

"It's chili! or at least that's what it's supposed to be..."

"But it's grey..." You managed to pick up a piece and looked at pain who gave you pleading eyes. You sighed and bite a tiny piece off and almost gagged. It tasted like Hidan trying to holy. You gave pein a smile and ran into the bathroom throwing up.

Pein watched you and laughed."She loves my cooking? nah she knows true pain when I cook."

Itachi

Dango.

The way itachi made his homemade recipe for dango was absolutely delicious! You grabbed some more and couldn't stop eating dangos left and right. Poor itachi thought he was going to be left with none so and picked you up and locked you in the closet.

"Weasel-kuuun! why did you lock me in the closet!" You whined.

Itachi was sitting at the table eating his dango and reading his book, ignoring your pleads to come out of the closet. "I'M DYING! I HAVEN'T EATEN IN TWO MINUTES!" You banged on the door.

"Hush _______. I'm trying to eat my dango in peace."

"But those were for me ita-"

"Hn."

Deidara

"________, the brownies are ready un!"

You ran downstairs with bomer in your arms who had on a mini akatsuki robe on. You sat down at the table ready to eat the chocolate pastry, but was disappointed when you found out that the brownies were actually vegetables.

"HA! you're about to eat healthy today hmm!" he poked his fork into the broccoli and put it up to your mouth, but you refused.

"There's been a mistake. You gave me the food that our pet eats."

"______! you have to eat healthy!"

"So does bomer! He's a bunny! Animal's deserve better than humans!"

"......Fine come here bomer."

Kisame

You swam in a sea of seafood. Not literally but Kisame was a badass chef when it came to grilled shrimp. You can't remember the last time you ate so much shrimp...You don't remember swelling up so much when you last ate shrimp..you didn't remember kisame calling the ambulance when you last ate shrimp. Then it hit you, you were allergic to shrimp.

"________! breathe can ya hear me!?" Kisame cried. You stared at him and started choking him.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!!" You managed to cough out.

"__-______!" he coughed and gave you a shot. You gasped and stared at kisame.

"You're not allowed in the kitchen ever again."

"But I didn't know you were aller-."

"Just agree so I don't have to kill you."

Obito

Since his alternative ego 'Tobi' died , Obito was more serious about you than you were about yourself. So when you burned your tongue from eating hot ramen, he ran in and kicked the bowl out of your hands and put an ice cube in your mouth while he made you another bowl with added meat and he refused to let you eat it when he got finished because it was still hot.

"Now you can eat it _______." He happily gave you the bowl and watched you eat.

"This is the best ramen ever! But are you gonna clean up that mess?"

"Nope. I didn't make THAT bowl of ramen."

Hidan

"EVERYTHING IN THE KITCHEN IS MINE!" hidan yelled. It was his first time grocery shopping and since you didn't help he got territorial. You on the other hand didn't care, cause he used your money to pay for those groceries.
"If I decide to eat one of these and I don't like it and I bought a lot of them thinking it's gonna be good....THAT SHIT IS STILL MINE!!" You rolled your eyes at him, but you were surprised when he fixed you a bowl of ice cream.

"It had your fucking name on it.." he blushed and you smirked at him.

"Thank you." You took a bite of your ice cream. "Oh and _______ one more thing."

"yes?"

"EVERYTHING IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN IS MINE UNLESS IT HAS YOUR FUCKING NAME ON IT!"

Me: *hands you a shit load of permanent markers* Wreak havoc...

Sasori

"______, come here. I want you to try out this recipe I got from my grandmother." Sasori walked into your room with a huge pot of green liquid. The smell almost made you gag.

"Sasori what the hell is that!"

Sasori smiled and handed you a bowl. "It's Green soup. Full of all the green vegetables. It doesn't taste bad trust me, I put some beef in it."

You hesitated at first but tried the green soup and surprisingly it didn't taste half bad. "Hey...this is pretty good."

Sasori had his head in the pot eating the soup. "Oh my gosh grandmother chiyo you slay my life with your cooking with the special ingredient."

You laughed at him and ate some more. "What's this special ingredient?" Sasori looked at you with a red face as if he was hot.

"Green chilli peppers....GAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!" He ran out of the room leaving the soup with you.

"Hmph. P***y." You said as you greedily ate some more soup.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm not ready for school...oh no no nooooo.