12

-When they're perverted

Pein

"Hmm." You were taking a math test online to make sure you weren't dumb.

then you came across the question 34+35 and then pein so happened to be there watching you type the number 69.

"oh _______." he cooed.

"if you wanted to do that why didn't you just say so." he says while smirking.

"pein...I will rip every piercing off of your body before you even get to touch my kit kat." you calmly said while getting an A on the test, while pein inches farther from you.

"damn..and these piercings are deep." he said in fear.

Itachi

itachi was actually excited about you taking him some where.

wait for it..

the book store.

it's not that your mangas and video games are not giving you entertainment it's that you want to see what's is so good about reading? considering you catch itachi reading books a lot.

"Ooo! ______! this one reminds me of you!" he says as he hands you 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

"tachi what is this about?"

he softly smirked. "read the first page."

as soon as you did you took out a lighter you so happened to have and lit the book on fire then threw it out the window.

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO READ PORN!?"

"sh. we're in a book store, but I did say the book reminded me of you.."

SMACK!

Deidara

Deidara prepared dinner for you to make up for Bombers little droppings everywhere. He made spaghetti but no meatballs with bread sticks and wine.

"Ooo!" you were surprised that he could cook.

"well dig in. hmm."

you started slurping up noodles like crazy and savoring the taste. Not knowing deidara was watching your lips with a light tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Mmm for an artist you'd make a perfect chef."

deidara hasn't taken his eyes off your lips yet. "you'd make the perfect sucker, un." he whispers to himself.

then you looked at his plate. "Dei since when did you have tiny meatballs?"

"what? I don't have any mea-...BOMBER!!!!"

Kisame

kisame was watching some YouTube rap videos and he saw one with killerbee in it.

"I can make better rhymes! with a nursery rhyme!"

he stomped downstairs to you and you were cooking catfish for supper. he then grabbed one of the fishes.

"This was my ex.."

"what?"

"Twinkle twinkle little slut! name all the sharks that you fucked!"

"kisa."

"Were they big? were they tall? nevermind you fucked them all!"

"Kisame!"

"twinkle twinkle little bitch! close your fins they smell like aids!" and with that he throw the fish away.

"Hmph! stupid slutty little bi-"

"KISAME!"

"w-wha!?"

"you were trying to rap weren't you?"

".....yes.."

"sigh."

Tobi

you were eating a tub of ice cream licking all over the spoon here and there, then your good boy walked in with blowpops.

"______-chan! I have blowpops!" he says excitedly.

you took a huge scoop and started licking it.

"hmm? may I have one sweetheart?"

under his mask tobi's face was redder than a tomato. "..you can have my lollipop." he said quickly.

"tobi!! who ruined you!!"

"Hidan-kun."

"I'm killing him."

"that's impossible _______-chan but tobi is sowwy."

"I forgive you honey."

"now can tobi get a lick too!"

BITCH SLAP

Hidan (oh lord)

you were chopping up vegetables for snowflake's food he may be a dog but who says dogs can't be healthy?

you set the bowl down letting him eat and you pet his head.

"eat up mama's baby."

"he's not a fucking baby." hidan said while sitting on the couch

"shut the fuck up he's my fucking baby."

all of the sudden the knife you were cutting with fell on your foot and cut between your big toe.

"Ow! Fucking hell!!!"

hidan heard you yelp and picked you up and layed you on the couch, then he started to suck on your toes.

"H-Hidan! what the fick are you doing!?"

he licked the blood up. "cleaning your little wound..unless you want me to do something else." he said while smirking

"s-shut up!"

he then put a bandaid on it. "I fucking hope to jashin that you don't resist me when we actually fuck."

"I will if it's by force."

"shit."

Sasori

you were sitting on danna's lap watching tv with him. For some reason you couldn't get comfortable so you kept shifting and shifting until you felt danna attempt to dry hump you.

"Gah! Danna!" you jumped off of his lap.

"what? you were getting me excited."

"But you know I'm not ready for that!?" you sat on the couch.

"tch. fine I'll just make you a dildo to get you ready."

"Danna!"

"it's not my fault you're sexy as hell _______." he says as he pulls you back onto his lap.

"Mmm, and besides you turn 18 next month." he whispered in your ear.

"..why do you have to be a smooth talker?"