5

-When he takes you to a haunted house

Pein

"no..no..no.NO!!!!!" pein wanted to take you to a haunted house but you wanted to stay home not because you were scared because last time you actually got cut by one of the dudes with chainsaws.

So to avoid going you built a blanket fort in the living room.

"_____ I promise that won't happen again." he said while trying to find the entrance to your blanket fort.

"Yeah right" then he got this smirk.

"Oh _____ I guess since we can't go to the haunted house we won't be able to go to that new anime store you wanted to go to so much."

All you could hear after that is a zap coming from the fort.

Itachi

Itachi thought he should be a exciting boyfriend by taking you to an actual haunted house.

"Itachi no!!" you whined as he picked you up by your waist.

"Come on. It's not even that scary."

"It's an actual haunted house! Of course it is!"

"Hn." he went inside and was greeted by sasuke in a jason mask.

"KYAAA!!!"

That was the first time you heard your fearless boyfriend scream in fear.

Deidara

"Come on! Un."

"No!"

"You won't see a thing. Hmm!"

"But I'll hear it!"

"Ugh! Screw this!" he said and he picked you up bridal style and ran into the dark closet with justin beibers soundtrack playing.

Pretty twisted if you ask me.

"GAHHH MY WONDERFUL EARS! HMM!"

Kisame

It's funny where kisame took you to that was supposedly a "haunted house".

He took you to your local aquarium to see the squids. Every time one looked at him he practically screamed.

"EEEK!!"

"......"

"EEEK"

"......"

"oh good that one isn't looking at m-EEEK!!!!" he ran out the aquarium to the car. It was a good thing he ran out security was just about to kick him out.

"Sigh. Next time i'm choosing where to go."

Tobi

You and tobi were walking together down the street at night time. You saw the candy store had a new attraction with a sigh that read 'CANDY MAN'S HERE' in big red bold letters.

Tobi got excited and ran to it leaving you behind while yelling "I'll get us candy from the candy man _____-chan!"

You instantly got scared as you lost sight of your childish boyfriend. Slowly creeping around the corner a hand touched yours as soon as you were about to scream.

Then tobi came out of nowhere and punched the dude until he couldn't see straight and yelled "STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!" in a very deep voice.

"You okay _____-chan?"

"Y-yeah....can we just get home without any stops?" he put you on his back.

"Yes gumdrop! ^-^"

Hidan

"Hey b***h!"

"What motherf**ker?"

"I wanna f**king go some f**king where!"

"Sure. Where to?"

"Surprise me b***h!"

~72 hours layyterr~

"KYAAAA!!! WHAT THE F**K IS THAT!?"

"Haha it's a haunted house thingy."

"Oh hell no we are not f**king going in that creepy a** s**tty looking house!"

"We're not even outside anymore the line moved. You were already screaming outside." he poker faced

"......you're f**king lucky that I f**king love you!"

Sasori

Walking through your door you came across the most horrible sight in your life.

Danna.

Ice cream.

Not just any ice cream.

Your favorite.

"DANNA!!"

"shit...."