7. Taehyung x Reader - A future filled with love (M)(pt1)

I made some changes to it but hope you like and enjoy

________________________

Y/n had been nervous a lot of times in her life.

Her first major dance performance, when she got her college acceptance letter, when she first met taehyung, the list goes on and on.

Of course, all of those made sense for her to be nervous. College: her future is on the line, dancing: what if she messed up?

This time, however, there isn't a true reason to be nervous.

Because this time, she's waiting inside for the music to start in a white gown, her hair styled, with fifty people outside waiting for her .

 Jennie is  standing right beside her, arm gripping her in a tight embrace, a bright smile on her face.

"Jen-jennie," she starts, "Taehyung's there, right?"

She actually hasn't seen Taehyung since yesterday evening when they were dragged off to their respective bachelor parties.

"Hey, sunshine?" Taehyung asks, placing a hand on Y/n's waist.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I love you."

He had then kissed her so gently, so sweetly, Y/n nearly melted on the spot. Taehyung tucked his hair behind his ear, and with another kiss to her cheek, he was dragged off by a very enthusiastic Hoseok.

This morning, Y/n had woken up to jennie pulling her out of bed to get ready, despite it being a full three hours before the wedding would even begin.

So she asks Jennie , because what if Taehyung ran, or changed his mind, and Y/n has to go out there and be embarrassed because he left or -

"Yup. He's out there, grinning like a fool," Jennie says, "I swear, I've never seen him smile this much, it's almost scary."

And just like that, her worries fly away.