14. Breaking point - Yoonmin

Yoongi pressed his lips harshly against Jimin's soft ones, weaving his fingers through Jimin's soft black locks. Jimin grasped in a seemingly desperate manner at the back of Yoongi's shirt as he straddled the older boy's lap, grinding his hips down slightly, a quiet whimper escaping at the feeling of the friction. Yoongi trailed kisses down the younger's jawline and began sucking on the base of his neck making Jimin tilt his head to the side to give Yoongi more access. Yoongi's hand trailed down Jimin's waist and down to his ass as he continued to hungrily kiss his neck.

Unfortunately, the two were interrupted by a knock on the door, causing them to spring apart immediately. Hoseok peered around the door at the two who were now a good distance apart as not to arouse suspicion.

"Just so you know, we ordered pizza. Come get some when you want," Hoseok informed the couple, before turning around and returning to the kitchen, leaving the door open. Yoongi turned to the younger boy before lightly pecking him on the lips.

"Let's go get something to eat," he smirked at him, slapping Jimin's butt as he followed him out of the room.

---

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on the couch together, only a few inches apart, but still not physically touching. They were simply having a casual conversation until Hoseok interrupted them.

"Alright, you two. Stop flirting and move over so I can sit," Hoseok laughed.

Jimin glared at him after he moved over. Hoseok's face dropped as he swallowed harshly in reaction to Jimin's sharp glare.

"I-I was only kidding."

---

It was nearly three a.m. Jimin was on Yoongi's bed sitting next to him on top of the comforter, his hand in Yoongi's larger one.

"I just wish we didn't have to sneak around," Jimin whispered as not to wake up a sleeping Jin.

"Me too, baby, me too."

Yoongi pulled Jimin into an embrace, kissing the top of his head and resting his cheek against it, pulling the boy closer. That's when he felt dampness on his shoulder.

Tears.

---

All seven of the boys had likely had a little too much to drink and were at least slightly tipsy. However, Hoseok, being the lightweight that he is, was excessively drunk in comparison to the rest of the members.

"Truth or dare!" Hoseok shouted unnecessarily, as everyone was in the same room.

"What are we, thirteen?" Yoongi questioned, getting a bad feeling about the whole thing.

"Come on, hyung, it will be fun!" Taehyung whined cutely.

"Ugh, fine," Yoongi gave in, rolling his eyes.

After lots of round of doing stupid shit and answering questions that definitely invaded one's right to privacy, it was Yoongi's turn.

"Truth or dare, hyung?" Jungkook giggled.

"Truth, I guess."

"Do you have feelings for anyone?" Yoongi fidgeted slightly out of nervousness before answering.

"Yeah."

"Oooooooooh," Hoseok drunkenly slurred. "I bet it's Jimin, since you're always flirting and all."