7. Taehyung x Reader - A future filled with love (M)(pt2)

I may have gone a bit overboard on the smut but please enjoy

------------------------------------------------

"Pull over."

Slowly, Taehyung's eyes move from the greenery of the road in front of him to focus on you. All around you are tall palm trees and coconut trees. You can smell the ocean. Etta James' beautiful voice filters through the air, as "At Last" blares from the convertible speakers and he sings along. It was the first song you danced to just a few days ago, when you were announced husband and wife. Mr. and Mrs. Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung looks so gorgeous sitting across from you. You grin, spotting the marks you left on his throat with your teeth and mouth peeking out from the collar of his blue Hawaiian print shirt. His skin is golden and tan, sun kissed from hiking across the island yesterday. His hair is disheveled, his eyes just a bit tired and there's some fine stubble on his face. But he's relaxed, happy. He can't ever remember being this happy.

He had his first taste of vodka last night, when you agreed to go to the swim up bar at the hotel. It didn't sit right with him, but he kissed the taste of vodka from your mouth when you told him to hand the drink over. He loves that his wife's liquid courage is stronger than him.

Afterwards, when you were both just a bit giggly and warm, you found your way back to your hotel room. Bent over a sofa, with Taehyung pressed against your back. His hand around your throat, forcing you to stare into the sitting room's mirror just in front of your face.

When he asked who you were, who you belonged to- it took everything in him to stay still until you gave him the answer he wanted. His hips didn't start slamming his cock into you until you stuttered out, whining and breathless - "I'm yours. Tae. I'm your wife."

Hearing it seems to drive him crazy. Not that you're complaining. He fell to his knees right after you, your fingers tangling in the long dark locks of his hair as he got his wet mouth on your pussy, intent to make you cum again. Eager to draw every bit of ecstasy from you, even as you were still tender and quivering as your last orgasm had just passed over you.

"Tae-" you had to close your mouth around your fist from screaming too loud.

"One more time, baby," he had whispered, once he pulled his lips away from sucking your clit to look at you. His gorgeous face and mouth wet with both your arousal. Smirking as he told you, "You're so sweet. You taste so good. Sweeter than our wedding cake." Before you could say anything, his fingers were buried inside of you again. "Give me one more, baby. I know you can do it-"

You don't know how you both made it back to the bed after that.

Taehyung still smells sweetly of the flowers from the leis people are giving you. It's customary for the resort to welcome newlyweds. It's supposed to be good luck. And you ache with something that feels like pride the longer you stare at him. It makes your heart feel warm. He's yours. Not just on paper, but forever. The band of white gold adorning his finger is there to answer anyone that might question it. He's yours. He's always going to be yours.

"What?" he says, feigning surprise, as if it's not the first thing you've said to him since he got on the road. You were craving poke, and as your new husband, he laughed and said it was his unspoken vow to deliver on any cravings you had.