Yours For The Winter

part 1!

🛷

—————

"Shit," Pip mumbled, pulling her lips from Ravi's, who was quick to replace them on the flesh of her neck.

"No, Ravi," she whispered, pushing him back as the knocking at her bedroom door got louder and several times more obnoxious.

"Pip!" Her brother shouted from the hallway, knocking with both hands, his voice muffled.

"God - one second, Josh!" Pip called back, slipping off of her bed and pulling Ravi with her, pushing him into her closet with a quick kiss.

She quickly gave herself a once-over in the mirror, brushing through her tussled hair with her fingers, and pulling her sweater back atop her shoulders.

"Hey, Josh," she said, pulling her door open just a crack, coughing softly.

"Can I borrow your - are you sick, Hippo Pippo?"

She stifled a snort, and from the closet, Ravi had done the same; his hands cupped over his mouth with a sad attempt to hush his laughter.
"I'm not sick, Josh -"

"What's that sound?" He asked, pushing his head past the crack of his sister's door and trying to weasel into her bedroom.

"Nothing - just - what did you want to borrow?"

"Oh, your headphones!"

"Right, sure," she said, shutting the door on him and grabbing them from her desk, dropping them into his arms, grinning at him, and shutting the door behind her.

She locked it, sighing a soft Jesus... as she leaned against it, eyes drooping shut.

Ravi slinked out from behind her closet doors, and without a sound, gently pressed his hands against her hips as they slipped under her shirt.

There was a certain amount of gentleness in the way he pulled her hips against his, doing the same with her lips.

"Hey," he said, pulling away after a short moment, grinning as Pip fought to catch her breath.

"Hey." She smiled up at him, blushing as he brushed her hair behind her ear.

"I've missed you a lot." Ravi whispered, lowering his head to her neck, pressing gently kisses here and there.

"You called me literally every day you were away," Pip replied, pushing him away gently and leading him to the comfort of her bed. "But now I'm yours for the winter."

"Oh, are you? I had no idea, it's almost as if we aren't going to spend our break in New York."

"I like that," Pip breathed, smiling up at him with parted lips. She payed specific attention to how he watched her chest rise and fall.

"What do you like, Sarge?"

"That we're spending two weeks alone in New York together. I like that. I like you."

"Really? Wow, I like you too, we should get coffee sometime."

She giggled, pressing her hands to his cheeks and smushing them together before leaning into him and re-attaching their lips. God, they were absolutely magnetized to each other.

"You know we're not going to be alone, right? All of your friends are coming with up, Trouble." He reminded her, lips trailing over her neck, hands over her chest.

She shivered beneath him — God, his hands were cold — and nodded. "Which basically means no privacy at all, but, still."

She let out a sharp breath as Ravi pressed a kiss to an especially sensitive part of her neck, and it took everything in her not to rip her clothes off and let him take her, right then and there.

It was far too cold to rip her clothes off, anyhow.

She laughed to herself, and Ravi payed no mind to it other than with a gentle squeeze to her side, and Pip slowly sat up.

Ravi whined as she pulled away from him, his eyebrows creasing. "What was that for?"

"You should get going, Ravi. You're supposed to be picking me up in —" she glanced at her phone. "Twenty minutes, and if you're late, my parents are going to think something's up."

"Something is up!" He began, but Pip didn't want to hear the end of that sentence. She shut him up with a kiss, her legs wrapped around his waist again, and Pip, suddenly on top.

"I am very aware." Pip laughed, rolling her hips once as she stared down at him.

Ravi winced as he chuckled, and as he reached to kiss Pip again, she shook her head. "Okay, seriously. You've been here since midnight, my dad has a strict 'You better not sneak any boys into your room, Pipsicle' rule, and you are breaking that rule like crazy at the moment."

"I know, I know."

Pip huffed. "I don't want you to go."

"I don't want me to go either," Ravi shrugged, watching Pip as she crawled off his lap with a frown. "But you'll see me in, like, fifteen minutes."

"That's fifteen too many," Pip scoffed, rolling her eyes. "But, whatever, I guess I'll see you in fifteen."

Ravi pressed one last very quick kiss to her plush lips before hauling himself out her window and sneaking back to his car, parked far down their street.

Pip spent those fifteen minutes texting all of her friends about their upcoming trip — nobody was telling Pip anything. All she knew was that she would be meeting her friends at Cara's house and making their way to New York from there.

How their parents all agreed to let them to spend their winter break in New York, Pip didn't know. What baffled her the most, though, was how they managed to secure three rooms in the hotel, all next to each other.

Either way, Pip was thrilled.

Those fifteen minutes could not seem to pass
merely as fast as Pip needed them to. Partially because she needed Ravi back immediately, and partly because she was desperate to get to the winter wonderland that would be Holidays in New York.

When Ravi finally did pick Pip up and help her haul all three of her bags into the car, she couldn't be more impatient.

Sure, Ravi found it adorable how passionately she sang along to Michael Bublé's Christmas album, but he was also hoping that she would calm down by the time they got to Cara's.

And calm down, she most definitely did not.

Ravi had known Pip would get excited over the big surprise, but he hadn't expected her to get that excited.

The big surprise, of course, being a limo.

Their own limo to drive them to New York, stocked with drinks and candies galore, and hired for their entire trip.

Pip nearly tumbled over herself when she saw it.

It was needless to say that Pip inevitably calmed down once she was in the limo, reclined with her head in Ravi's lap, comfortable in her seasonal pajama pants, and departing to New York City with her favorite people.

God, she loved the Holiday season.