The Lust Of It All

heavy smut warning!!! like the heaviest smut warning i can give!!!

—————

He held her close in his strong arms, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, chills shooting through her spine.

There was something so new, so young, so tender about this situation. But something so enchantingly electrifying that could only come from someone with experience, and god, so much of it.

His hands gripped her waist, trailing up and down her tight tank top — a top she'd picked out especially for him, one that she knew he'd love — and suddenly his lips were at her neck, and it was as if he hadn't seen her for years. He was itching for a taste of her, and she was all his. Every inch of her was his tonight, and she'd be damned if she didn't like it that way.

That's how things were when your twenty-two year old boyfriend got his own apartment, and you moved in with him. Things were magical, and desire was the only thing they knew in that small, one bedroom apartment.

It seemed like it was anywhere and everywhere they could in that house. But tonight, keeping it casual — well, not so much — they brought themselves to the comfort of their bed.

His hands were suddenly, mysteriously, magically pulling at the hem of her cargo skirt, two fingers hooked over the top, and the message was immediately understood.

As she began to pull her top over her head, he slipped out from under her, watching her back as she began to shimmy out of her skirt.

He was entranced by her. By the way her long, brown, yet lightly sun-kissed hair fell over her back, just barely grazing her lower back, and short enough that the birthmark on her hip was visible.

From the edge of the bed, Ravi watched Pip sit up, still on her knees, and turn to face him. He knew, in that moment, he had to have her tonight.

Her eyes were heavy with lust, pupils dark and burning, Ravi could see that. But those eyes of hers weren't what he was watching, not right now.

His eyes were glued to the red, satin, matching bra and underwear that kept her covered. It took everything in Ravi not to push her down and fuck her, right then and there.

But he couldn't do that — not tonight — because he had bigger plans. He was going to give her a night to remember, if anything at all.

Pip could read the look in Ravi's eyes, too; wanting, dark. She knew he was going to have her, and she knew that he wanted that more than anything, but then...why was he just... standing there?

She suddenly felt very exposed, looking up at him in his button up-shirt and his jeans. Ravi was stood, staring down at her, fully clothed. Pip was sat on her knees, staring up at him with puppy dog eyes, wearing nothing but her undergarments.

No, a flip switched in her mind. This was no longer intimidating, this was all so alluring and Pip wanted more.

She blinked up at him and he cocked his head, a smile — no, a knowing smirk — on his lips, and suddenly, his arms were crossed.

"Lie down, pretty girl."

Her heart skipped a beat.

She did, pushing herself back and laying against the soft pillows, watching Ravi walk around the bed frame, holding onto one of the wooden canopy pillars.

"Oh, what to do with you, darling?"

"You're still mad?" She asked innocently, staring up at him with those wild eyes.