Go to Hell 🖤⛓️

summary: there's nothing like waking up realizing you've been kidnapped by mystic falls' own sociopath, malachai parker. will this day end with your blood on his hands, or will his sweet spot for you save your life?

tags: CNC, kidnapping, alludes to stalking, pet names, non-con touching & threats of rape, stockholm syndrome, knifeplay, sex magic, sex spell, minor spit kink, minor degradation, praise kink, daddy kink, blowjobs, desk sex, sociopathy, magical birth control, sexual roleplay, aftercare, comfort, secret phrase used for consent

word count: 5.4k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A rattle rings out throughout the otherwise empty room as you shake your hands, desperately trying to free yourself of the cuffs. No luck - they're on tight, with little to no room for you to move. You bite your lip, scanning the room. Over by the chalkboard, a gleam catches your eye - the key. There's no way you could reach it though, because even if you got free, your captor would definitely hear your escape. You're left forced to await his return, and maybe, with a beg for mercy, he'd let you go unharmed.

"Hello?" You call out gently. "Why am I here?" The only response is your voice echoing. "Please, you've kidnapped the wrong girl! I don't know anything; I'm not worth anything to anyone!"

A click of the tongue interrupts your silence. Footsteps. They stop outside the classroom door. "Huh. I'd like to disagree with that. Surely someone's looking for you."

"They're not, I promise. If you wanted to lure someone here, you should've captured Elena."

Kai Parker stands in the doorway, wielding a knife. "Hm, well, I don't want Elena. I wanted you."

"Why?" You swallow hard.

"I've been watching you. Carefully. Some might call it stalking, even. I see when you leave your apartment, when you return. I know when you have class, and I know your favorite places to eat. I even know your coffee order."

"Yeah? And what's that?"

Kai smirks, then recites your order verbatim as you do every morning to the barista.

"How do you know that?"

"Like I said, I've been watching you."

"Why me?"

"Do I need a reason?"

"I..."

"I'll tell you this much: I think you're pretty. And you're smart, and whether or not you believe it, you matter to someone."

You scoff, tugging on your chains once again. "Why do you need me here?"

"I'm trying to learn how to control my magic. See, I siphoned a bunch last night, and now I don't know how to use it. Oh, and by the way, don't try to escape. I've bewitched the chains. They tighten each time you fight them."

You stop resisting immediately.

"Good girl. Already learning. Oh, that's the second part, too. Not only do I want control over my magic, I want control over you. See, you're a pretty girl, I've already said that. But after having no control for eighteen years and being trapped in a prison world, I'm sick of living under my father's terms. Now, I'm finally out, and I need to be in control of something, someone. And I've decided that's you."

"Is that what that knife is for?"

"Good observation. When I tell you to do something, you obey me. If you don't, don't think I won't retaliate. There's a reason I was locked up for years."

"Oh I've heard your history, you-"

"Ah, ah, did I say you could speak? No. And certainly, I did not say you could talk back to me. What punishment do you think you deserve for that, him?"