Our Little Secret 🖤

summary: you should've known wearing a short little skirt would rile him up. but then again... maybe you did it on purpose. (80s!kai) (step-brother!kai)

tags: teasing, possessiveness, praise kink, degradation, dirty talk, oral sex, blowjobs, vaginal sex

word count: 4.2k

"You look cute," a male voice comes up behind you, "where are you going?"

You turn abruptly to see Kai, watching you from the other side of the kitchen. His gaze travels up and down your body, but he's clearly staring at your ass. It almost makes you drop the soapy dish you're holding.

"Um, thank you."

"Where are you going?" He repeats, eyes darkening.

"Nowhere."

"Y/N-"

"I'm serious! I'm not going anywhere, I just felt like looking cute. Trust me, Kai. Do you ever see me leave this house?"

His jaw relaxes, knowing you're telling the truth. "So you just felt like romping around in a short little skirt? Dad won't be happy if he sees you in it."

"Well Dad's not here right now," you point out. This is also true. Joshua was out for the weekend on coven duties. He won't be back until late Monday.

"Mom won't like it, either."

"She's never minded me wearing what I want. As long as it's appropriate to wear around the kids."

"She scolded Jo just last week for wearing jeans that were too tight."

"Well this is a skirt."

"I can see the bottom of your ass, Y/N."

"Why are you looking at my ass, Kai?"

"Because you have it on display for me to see."

"I do not! I'm just doing dishes and minding my own business!"

"You would get so busted for that skirt if Mom saw. Joey would be staring, too. You know he has a crush on you."

"Are you jealous?"

"No."

"Then stop talking about my skirt and just... go away."

"I came to get a snack."

"Then get it and go."

Kai crosses the kitchen towards the fridge, and you finally think he's dropped it. With his back turned, you bend down to put the plate in the dishwasher, then continue soaping up another. Little do you know that Kai's watching you through the metal reflection of the fridge door. He licks his lips when your ass is on full display.

"Y'know this is my house," he suddenly challenges.

You whip around to face him, annoyed. "So?!"

"You can't boss me around in my own house."