Airport Troubles 🖤✨

summary: you face some trouble with TSA while trying to catch your flight. the suspicious agent uses some unconventional methods to get the truth out of you.

tags: roleplay / sexual roleplay, fingering, oral, vaginal sex, cuddling, mention of pregnancy, minor breeding kink oops

word count: 3.4k

"Hey, I've got a new idea

"Hey, I've got a new idea." Your boyfriend comes up to you, a mischievous smile on his face.

"Hm, what's that?"

"TSA check."

"Huh?"

"Like airport security."

"I know what it is, Kai. What idea do you have with that?"

"You stand still and I check you over. Make sure you're not gonna land in a new city and kill a bunch of people."

You snort, "shouldn't I be checking you then?"

The joke flies over his head, "no, because I need to be the one touching you."

Instead of trying to explain your joke, you giggle, "okay. Friday night?"

"Yes." There's a dark glimmer in his eye as he agrees.

It should scare you, but it has the opposite effect. "Okay. I'll be ready."

Proud of himself, he gives you a kiss before crashing onto the couch. Not two minutes later, he's calling you over to cuddle, and when you do, he's instantly out like a light.

◇◇◇◇

You spend a solid hour getting ready for Kai's new roleplay idea. These types of things always get him so excited, both of you, really, so you put extra effort into your appearance.

Underneath jeans and a plain t-shirt, you're wearing a black lingerie set - one that's a little more complicated than those you usually wear. Sometimes it's fun seeing him struggle to take them off, but you have to hold back the giggles so he doesn't catch onto your tricks. The difficulty makes him frustrated, which leads to him being rougher when he finally gets it off.

Smirking at the thought, you complete the look with socks and shoes, plus a coat and backpack. You plan a loose dialogue to go with it, then head downstairs at nine sharp.

The minute you come around the corner, Kai's right there, and you almost smack straight into him.

"Excuse me, ma'am, please watch where you're going."

"Sorry, sir." You bite your lip to not laugh. It always takes you a minute to get comfortable with a new character.

"Where are you headed?"

"Terminal A, going to New York."

"I see. Well, good thing that flight's not leaving for another forty-five minutes, because you've been randomly selected for a pat down."