127

hey guys it been awhile but something odd just happened and i wanted second opinion on it. take in fact i did sleep late yesterday and i get paranoid easily so im not sure what to think but ill get straight to the story.

me and my boyfriend was on the phone and i like to talk about conspiracy. the topic got more deep and dark but fact in fact i was already cold since i live in mn. but out of the blue i got really cold and even more tired, so i decided to get up and get water. i had a old house which i talked about in the old chapters about my experience with haunt houses and paranormal activities. it been awhile since these stuff happen so i try to ignore it when i see or notice anything weird. but anyways!

i got water and drank it but for some odd reason i felt uneasy. the thing about me my intuition is NEVER wrong so i decided to sit down on my couch. me and my boyfriend was playing cod mobile but out the corner of my eyes i saw the kitchen stove light turn on. in my mind i'm thinking its nothing but few minutes later after i started to talk more on my theory about the a topic ( i'm not gonna say ) i noticed the light started to flicker.

for me i have a fear of darkness n the living room was already a bit dark but small light from the kitchen which made it a bit better but uncomfortable. i ignore it and go back to the game then i heard noises from the stairs. for a second i thought it was my dad but its 2am and he sleeps early for work. again i ignored it but then i heard the fridge making odd noises. it does that sometimes so i thought nothing as a excuse because again i get paranoid but for my safety of my mind i got up to go to the bathroom. for me the bathroom is a safe place so i sat on the ground contemplating if i should tell my boyfriend what just happened.

i didn't say anything because i thought maybe its my mind playing tricks. remember me and him are still on the phone but i decided yeah i'll tell him so he can tell me it's nothing. but the moment i open my mouth to say "hey babe i need to say something that just happened" the bathroom lights flickered. let me say the lights usually do that but i have horrible anxiety and that triggered it. i went quiet which had him confused but to me i felt like maybe i should change the topic bc i'm just probably creating this problem for myself.

but before i got even say anything the light went from the original color to a brighter shade and i felt my heart drop. like fear covered my stomach so i said "nvm" and took a pause to collect my thoughts. the light then went back to normal when i was trying to calm myself down. but it didn't stop the small panic in me since i was confused on what was happening. i wanted to leave to bathroom to go to my room but for some odd reason i felt like i was being watched.

for me if its nights and something like this happens i try to avoid talking about it until the day comes where i feel more relaxed. yeah thats all for now so idk if i should really think much to it cause like i mentioned before i already get paranoid but i can't shake this unsettling feeling in me. I'm sorry if i have any autocorrect cause currently at this moment i'm having a anxiety attack so my fingers are a bit shaky.  when i can ill come back and edit all these but i hope you guys were able to read snd comment something or help.

thanks for reading!