63

This is the story of when I found out my house was haunted.

It was my first day of 6th grade and I was one happy-ass kid. My aunt flew from Texas to Minnesota to visit us. (A/N: our aunt was the one who gave us this house).

My aunt was in the living room with my mom and my siblings were already at school so I was the last one still getting ready. I'm African and my hair is really hard to brush cause it's somewhat wavy and if you brush it, it becomes puffy so I just straighten my hair with a flat iron and then brush it.

I went into my mom's room to get the comb to brush my hair. I went towards the dresser but stopped in my tracks when I smelled the air. The air smelled nasty like someone or something died, I plugged my nose to block the smell before I gag.

"What is that smell," I said to myself in disgust. I walked up to the dresser and grabbed the comb but before I could brush my hair the mirror in front of me went blurry. It was covering the whole mirror.

I rubbed the mirror with my sweatshirt selves but nothing happened. I noticed something white in the mirror but all saw was a white blur so I leaned in to get a better look. The blurry-ness slowly faded away and then I saw that someone was behind me.

My heart began to beat faster, I was debating whether or not to turn around or not. I finally scolded myself to turn so I did. I turned around slowly and saw a girl sitting on my mom's bed with her hands crossed together.

I just started to watch the grudge a few days before too and she looked somewhat like her. The girl was in her teens, she was pale and her skin was flawless. Her head was bent down so her hair was covering her face so I couldn't see her face.

She was wearing a white dress, it looks like a wedding dress. But the thing that creeped me out was the dress she was wearing look exactly like the one I wearied on the day of my grandma's wedding. When I noticed that, the comb slipped out of my hand falling to the floor.

I wanted to ask her what she was doing in my mom's room but my fear kept me frozen. My hand somehow started to slowly move upward towards her to clear her hair so I could get a good better look at her face but I stopped myself.

This whole scene looked like it was in a horror movie but no this is real life and I'm stuck in this creepy situation. I ran out of the room as fast as I can breathing heavily, "you okay?" My mom asked me. I smiled saying "yeah I'm fine" I lied to her.

I walked back into my room and saw that she was gone and the room smelled better than it did before but the combi dropped on the floor somehow ended up back onto the dresser.

+ + + +
Yeah, what a great way to start my first day of 6th grade (Sarcastic tone) anyways hope you loved it see you next chapter(: