100

Storytime hehe anyways before I start I noticed I reached my goal on this book which is to get 100k views which is weird cause I was just joking about that lol but thanks guys for reading my book.

I was planning to stop writing in this book unless you guys want me to continue? Just tell me in the comments.

So here we go.

In the basement, there was a painting hanging above our glass table. Have you guys ever heard of haunted objects haunting a house?

Yeah, I believed my house was haunted because of this painting. So my dad knew I was deathly afraid of the basement so when I got in trouble he'd say "Go to the basement!!".

And I'll just beg him not to let me go inside the basement but then he just says more things and then lock me in the basement -_-

I would always sit on top of the stairs cause the basement was the most haunted part of my house. But then my Dad would yell at me telling me to go downstairs all the way.

I'd walk into the basement slowly shaking with fear as he slams the basement door. Downstairs there were couches so I'd sit or pretend to sleep so I couldn't hear the noises.

At one point I was just sitting up staring at the painting. I didn't know why I was doing it but I did. The painting was a house in the woods with the lights on. The house was like a cabin.

It always gave me the chills. We have been having that painting up since we moved here and my mom wouldn't take it down.

So I had enough courage to get up and touch the painting. The paint was smooth. I'd stare into the painted Windows just waiting for something scary to pop up.

I was staring at the painting for who knows how long, and a cold breeze went up my body giving me goosebumps.

This painting always gives me the creeps so I picked it up and put it in my older brother's room under his bed cause he never cleans his room, I do *roll my eyes*.

My dad told me I could go back upstairs so I did. A few hours later my parents went out and took my little siblings with leaving me, my two older brothers, and my aunt home.

We were watching a movie together "go get my shirt from my room" my brother told me. (A/N: my older brother always walks around our house shirtless).

I went downstairs and grabbed a random shirt then check under the bed to check if the painting was there and it was gone. I was about to run upstairs until I saw the painting hanging on the wall.

The painting was back on the wall hanging above the glass table and it wasn't in the right place cause whoever put it there did it wrong cause you could see the dirty wall from where it used to be.

I asked my brother if he put it up he said no then yelled at me for going into his room. I then called my parents and asked them, they said the painting was always up even when I went upstairs. they then yelled at me for moving the painting.

I asked my little siblings and aunt they both said no and I was confused asf. So I go into trouble for moving the painting and had to go back into the basement.

As I was 'sleeping' I heard laughing coming from the laundry area which wasn't that far from me. I turn to my other side still 'sleeping', but peek open one of my eyes and saw a blurry black figure in the laundry area.

I thought I was going insane so I shut my eyes tight clearing my head breathing in and out slowly. I opened one of my eyes still seeing it.

+ + + +
(A/N: the picture above looks like the painting but the house was in the middle instead)