88

(A/N: Hey guys!! Welcome back. Lol anyways it's storytime)

It was 1 am and I woke up cause I had to use the bathroom badly. I rubbed my eyes and got up turning on the lights. I waited till I got used to the white light which was few minutes.

I was wide awake then walk towards the bathroom but whispers caught my attention. I turned my head to the right to see 5 or more black shadows standing up next to each other whispering.

'This isn't real!!!' I scolded myself as my eyes narrowed at them but what they did scare the crap out of me. Fear took over and I stood there staring at them wondering if this was real or not until...

All heads turned directly to me!! The living room was complete darkness but I still saw shadow figures there, but how? I ran into the bathroom fast locking the door breathing heavily. You could hear my heart beating so fast.

I splashed cold water on my face trying to wake myself up well. I dried my face then slowly opened the bathroom door and turned on all of our hallways lights. Nothing was in the living room, it was as they poofed away.

I turned the lights back off but when I did, I felt as if someone was staring at me. I looked at the living room and there I saw a tall black shadow-like figure sitting on the living room couch with his legs crossed staring at me.

'Run!!!' I screamed in my head and ran into my room hiding under my blanket (A/N: Something about hiding under my blanket makes me feel safe, idk buts its the worse place to hide especially from a black shadow.)

+ + + +
I made this story short xD but creepy... Well for me, now I can't sleep... Thanks for reading anyways. See ya next chapter(: