81

(A/N, Okay so here's a story I couldn't explain if I was dreaming or if it was real. Anyways let's start reading.)

It was winter and it's freaking cold in Minnesota. My sister got a cold and kept coughing and sneezing on me, so a few days later I got the cold from her annoying self -_- My parents left the house to go out and also get medicine for me.

My two older brother was outside playing basketball, my two little siblings were at our neighbor's house and my aunt went for a walk leaving me alone downstairs.

I was laying on the couch downstairs sneezing and coughing, my head was hurting so bad I felt as if I got hit by a baseball bat. My vision got blurry and downstairs got colder, I started to drift off to sleep slowly but then heard quiet yet soft footsteps coming my way.

I turned my head towards the direction of the sound but I was too sick to do anything so I just played there coughing in pain. The footsteps approach me and I felt a cold hand touch my forehead, it felt so good I wasn't going to lie so I tried to reach for the hand but it stopped me.

My vision was so blurry I couldn't see the person well, it was a white and black blur. The hand slowly went down my face until it stopped to my mouth. The person brought the hand up more so it was covering my nose and mouth. "Wha-what is yo-" I got cut off by the pressure of the hand on my face.

I tried to push the person off but I felt pressure on my body and I couldn't get up. Tears sprang from my eyes and my vision got more blurry. I couldn't breathe at all, I felt the other hand reach down to my neck and started to strangle me while the other hand was suffocating me. This is the worst way I wanted to die.

I was gagging under the hand and whimpering but the person didn't loosen the grip, it only got tighter. At that point I was scared, I didn't care if I did die but I wanted a painless death (A/N: okay I don't care if I die I just care about how I die, death is death were all going to die one way or another).

My body got weaker and my eyelids started to close slowly as all oxygen was cut off from my lungs. 'It burns, it hurts, don't kill my family at least' i thought to myself as everything started to cut off. Before my eyes close, I saw a black shadow walking towards me but then everything went black.

A few minutes past and I got my vision back, I quickly sat up gasping for air holding my throat. I looked around confused feeling really hot which was weird cause it was cold as hell when I was being choked to death.

My big brother came downstairs looking at me like I was crazy, I asked him if anyone came downstairs he said no one even entered the house while I was asleep.

+ + + +
yeah hope you liked it, see ya next chapter(: