Authors note -_- (read now)

Okay, some of you guys are messaging me saying my haunted house short stories are fake and not real -_- first of all,  don't message me if you're going to call my sh** fake. So let me clear this.

When I was 7 we moved to America for personal reasons so that's where my aunt took us in. When I was small I didn't experience any paranormal activity. A few months later we moved from house to house trying to find the 'perfect house to live in (A/N: that's where I got my anti-social from -_- moving too much not having enough time to make friends).

When we didn't find a good house to live in my aunt gave us her house to live in cause she was moving outta state to new york with her family. I forgot to mention we had a dog well my aunt did but I didn't know what happened to it so I just ignore to missing dog anyways. In 4th grade was I found out our house was haunted.

So I told my parents about it and they said it was my imagination. A few weeks later I heard a tapping, footsteps, or someone calling my name around the house. I told my mom about it and she yelled at me saying "if you believe in that shit then it's going to freaking haunt our house".

And that's when I stopped asking my mom for help... After that, I saw and heard more stuff and it was driving me insane. I thought I was going insane, so a few more weeks later past and I been having these bad dreams where I see people dying or see my own death.

I would just be scared to sleep in my room and just sleep with my mom. And when I was in 5th grade it was my ex-best friend (A/N: remember that sleepover story? Yeah her)  who told me something was off about my house. She slept over at my house for few nights and got creeped out so much she stopped coming over.

I asked her why and she told me these creepy things happen while I'm asleep and shit. And that's when I knew I wasn't going insane and told my parents again and what do they do... Is yelling at me saying "Pray at night!!". I got mad at how they never believed me and just lock me in my room. (A/n: I was one depressed kid back then...sorry)

So when I was in 6th grade I had more and more horrible dreams where it affected my grades in school and tore me apart (A/N: those to my friends who goes my school, now you know why I looked like a 'high turtle' in middle school cause I got no sleep at night).

And one day I was doing some 'bonding time with my siblings and the volume on the Tv went up by itself with no one touching it. I'll write a chapter about that later. So after that happened they started seeing and hearing what I saw.

One night my little brother broke into tears telling me he saw something. so we all told my parents about everything that happened and they got fed up with us and asked my aunt about the house background

On the phone, my mom sounded worried or something which made me suspicious. She told to us the real truth about the house, how a family died in here and even she heard voices at night when she lived here alone. Heck if I had a house and heard voices I'm out!!

My parents yelled at and cussed at her for not telling us the house was haunted. After the phone call, my parents never apologized to me for saying it was imagination *rolls eyes". So like when she told us that, that night was when I got the most horrible dream ever about the deaths in the house.

It took me a while to figure out that the people who were dying in my dreams were the family. Soon years later my family deiced to move and I was literally dancing my ass out of that haunted house.  We then moved into this townhouse and guy guess what?

Yeah, my parents want to move back into the house again cause they painted it a different color and changed the inside. Like if we move back into that house... I better start digging my own grave cause I rather die than live in that freaking house!!! You don't know how much it drove me insane to the point where I wanted to give up on life.

+ + + +
Yeah so plz don't be messages me saying it's 'fake'. And if you still don't believe me, Good nice job don't you have anything better to do with your life than to insult me?