105

Hehe, another storytime guys gather around ^~^  this time I couldn't figure out if the thing happened for some other reason or... I don't know just read.

It was the weekend and it was a boring day. I was on my iPad on youtube when the bell ringed.

My aunt when at the door asking for my mom but she wasn't home so I said no. My aunt just walked in anyway saying I'll wait for her.

A few minutes later she asked me if I could turn on the water for her to take a shower so I did.

I was in my room with the door open when my aunt was wrapped in a towel waiting for the water to turn warm (A/N: my aunt doesn't care if I see her naked but I do -_-).

While she was waiting I swear I saw our cabinets shake. I rubbed it off thinking nothing bad could happen.

I was asleep when I heard my aunt calling my name. I open my door seeing the cabinets shake nahh more like wobbling.

My aunt didn't notice it so I just ignored it closing my room door but right as I was about to close the door I heard a big crash with my aunt screaming my name.

I yanked my room door open to see my aunt on the floor with our cabinet on her chest.

Blood was dripping from her face and I was freaking out. I quickly ran into the kitchen grabbing a broom and a dustpan with some slippers cause the floor was covered in glass.

I cleared up the glass and whipped up my aunt's blood from the floor then helped her up. Little bits of glass were in her forehead luckily her eyes were closed and nothing entered her eyes.

I used tweezers to pluck the glass out and she took another shower. I asked her how it happened and all she said was "I got out the shower and you keep staring at the cabinets and it fell on me".

"What do you mean staring? I closed the door" I told her straight up. My aunt gave me a 'don't lie to me' look then said "what did I say about lying?".

I was still confused about how I was staring at the cabinets but went with her "sorry auntie I just forgot". I lied cause I was sure I closed my room door.

Hundreds of thoughts ran through my mind. I closed my room door I'm positive I did, did I?. I didn't know anymore which confused me more.

+ + + +
I didn't know if I did close my room door before the cabinet dropped... and my aunt is one of those "Honestly is the best policy so don't lie" type of person. She never lied to me or my family but I was sure I closed my room door.