125

(A/N: This story is from my friend point of view when she slept over at my old haunted house so I copied her story and pasted it here)

I met Kiki (me) in 5th grade and she used to tell me she had a haunted house but I didn't believe in ghosts or demons. Back then I thought when you die just die and nothing happened.

That all changed when I slept over at her house. It was during the summer and my parents were overworking and she agreed to take me in for few days since my parents didn't pay much attention to me and I didn't feel like staying with my old cranky grandmother.

Anyways Kiki (me aka Silentnightalone) warned me again of her house. I told her I don't believe in it so I don't care. We were in the kitchen and she went into her room to sleep for a while since she was tired.

I told her I'd stay in the kitchen on my iPad. While in the kitchen it felt so cold and I kept getting a feeling like someone was watching me. Me being me I ignored it and kept watching my YouTube videos.

When my feet touched the ground it felt so cold that it sent chills down my back so I got up to go to the living room. When I began to walk to the living room I heard something fell from the kitchen.

I went back to see the plastic plate I ate my pizza in laying on the floor but farther away from the counter though. Now I was getting a feeling something wasn't right but I still didn't believe in paranormal things so I went I got her living room to relax.

Probably because of how cold I was I dozed off and fell asleep but woke up to Kiki yelling at me. Everything wasn't going to me straight so the only words I heard was "you know how strict my parents are about the cleanliness of this dumb house are you kidding me??".

I open my eyes to see every pillow on the couch on the ground. Kiki was in the kitchen sweeping and yelled at me saying "why did you through your damn plate near the fridge". I was trying to think of how this happened because we're the only ones at the house since her parents are out and her siblings are at their friend's house.

It wasn't me or her because we were both sleeping so who? I started to shiver to get that feeling again. When I went quiet Kiki got quiet too but the scary kind.

She's a loud annoying girl so when she's not talking that means somethings up. She finished picking pillows off the ground asking me "what do you think did this?". I didn't answer because I wasn't sure.

Every time she asked me if I believed in ghosts or spirits I'd say no until night hit and here's where the truth was smacked into my face. When I sleep over we had to sleep in her brother's room and she looked so uncomfortable.

She told me her brother is never home but something is always in his room when she sleeps in it or enters it. Now I don't get scared easily but that kinda put a Lil fear in my head.

It was nighttime and we were watching a few movies. Kiki fell asleep first like always and I was still awake on my iPad. While playing the closet door next to the bed opened slowly by itself. I dropped my iPad and scooted next to Kiki afraid.

I laid my head next to her pretending to sleep but got a weird feeling that something was off. I kept looking at the closet as if something was going to happen that I didn't notice the already tall dark shadow by her brother's dresser staring at me from the mirror.

Never in my life have I seen or experienced this type of fear. I was so much in shock my voice was stuck. I kept shaking and wanted to shake Kiki but my body couldn't move. It was as if I was paralyzed.

A few stuff began to drop from the dresser and that black shadow thing began to walk towards me. Its hand was inhuman-like and sharp.

I forgot Kiki was a light yet heavy sleeper so I guess the thing falling woke her up. As soon as she woke up the black shadow tried to grab my face but it disappeared when Kiki pulled me back.

She kept repeating what happened while I was still frozen. I was too much in fear to notice I was crying and I felt like peeing.

I told her I wanted to go home and explained what happened. I asked if she saw that shadow thing too and she said no. She told me she heard something drop from the cover and me staring at the mirror in horror as if I saw a killer.

It was strange that I saw it but she didn't. I described how it looks and she told me she saw it too. After that, I started to go to a church and ask them about sport and ghosts to get more info. Sadly because of that incident, I was scared to even step foot into Kiki's house.

Every time I pass by her house it felt like that shadow thing was waiting for me so I completely stopped hanging with her for a while which was my fault and I apologize to Kiki. She told me she understands and didn't want me to be her friend that lived in fear every time I hang with her.