122

Sorry, I haven't been updating in a while I've been busy..... watching Netflix and eating food.

Storytime this dream happened yesterday, I was going to update it last night but eh.
________________

In my dream~

I'm running away from something that was chasing me and made it towards my house.

Safe

It was extremely quiet so I guessed it was 11 or 12 pm. Walking towards my bed I felled asleep tossing and turning.

I was sweating so much I could drink it like water (A/N: yeah yeah gross).

Getting up I clutched my head in pain as I felt something watching me. I looked around seeing nothing then I noticed no one was in my room but me. (A/N: I share a room with my siblings and they always sleep in my room)

My body began to shaking sensing the thing got closer.

I slowly look up to see......

To see a woman with her eyes hollowed out with darkness, clinging onto the ceiling staring at me

She screamed lunging herself at me. Screaming I woke up sweaty gasping for air with my eyes wide open.

I lay back down sighing it was a dream only to see her again on the ceiling. "Fuck" I said as she drop down on my body waking me up again.

I was breathing heavy realizing this was a dream inside a dream but what was it called?

My siblings was on the bed and I looked around seeing nothing and check on the ceiling.

I thought it was fake until I got up to use the bathroom.

Opening the door all I saw was darkness then something from behind stuck its hand through my back making it come out of my chest.

Wait this seem familiar

Dropping to my knees my real body finally wakes up gasping for air terrified of getting up.

I threw my pillow at my brother waking him up and asked him how long have I been asleep.

"You been asleep since 3 so 7 hours" he said.

+ + + +
Goodnight every-body