126

Lights on

This takes place in my room

This takes place in my room. Either at 10 or 11 pm during winter. I was 13 and I never really got much sleep bc I always got sleep paralysis and it kept me awake every night. (If you don't know what it looks it up) but this night was different

Again I fell asleep but I woke up bc in my dreams a girl was following me. She didn't do anything but follow me and when I confronted her she jumped on my back pushing me to the ground. The weight of her on my back was pushing me to the ground and my real-life body started to wake up.

But I was half asleep but still awake. It felt like I was being suffocated bc my real body felt like my face was being pushed into my pillowcase and I tried to move but I was stuck. I was trembling but couldn't kick my legs or move.

My heart was racing so fast that all red alarm in my body was going off. Something deep in my mind was telling me I was going too fr die in my sleep. It was weird bc another part of me was telling me to calm down bc it got it.

It left like someone was guiding me to safety and luckily my body relax which made my mind relax and I woke up. When I woke up it was pitch black in my room but I had the moonlight shining on the other side of my room near my aunt's bed.

It was hard to see but I could make out something in that corner. It looked like a face but not any face the same face as the girl in my dream. At this point, I thought it was a dream so I fr chuckled laying back on my bed to rest my eyes.

I was a complete dumbass bc I couldn't hear the floorboard creak from the side of the room. I looked to see the same face sitting on my aunt's legs with a blank face staring at me. Now, IDK if y'all see the truth or dare bc when I looked at my aunt's face it looked like she was smiley creepily at me.

Idk if it was the dark or my imagination but holy fuck did my heart stop beating. Her face kinda looked like this 👇🏽

but her body was asleep so just eyes closed with the creepy smile My body froze in fear and I had a lump in my throat

but her body was asleep so just eyes closed with the creepy smile My body froze in fear and I had a lump in my throat. Now I was a cry baby and I started to cry. I wanted to make sure this was a dream so I got up to walk towards my aunt but something inside me stopped me from walking.

Usually, I repeat the words "this is a dream" to assure myself that everything is okay but when I said those words the girl's head tilted then she smiled at me. I was a few steps away from her, close enough for her to grab me in a pull.

I couldn't move bc of fear and it felt like that for a while. Tears were coming down my face and I was whimpering, my crying woke my little brother up cause Ion really cry much and he got confused about why was I crying at a time like this.

When he woke up he asked me who are those TWO girls and I looked at him confused bc there's only one girl. The only words I could make out were lights. He knew was I meant so he dashed for it fast turning it on. As soon as it came on she was gone.

I asked my brother what he meant by two girls and he said the was bother one right next to me. I told him no there wasn't and he said yeah. He described her as a white tall shadow the was beside me. He told me it looked like it was staring at the girl who was on my aunt.

And this time I told my other aunt who knew about our haunted house. What she said has me fucked up. She said the aunt who the girl was sitting on is cursed. Like as in weird stuff is attracted to my aunt cause back in Africa something happened and I'm uncomfortable with saying it.

I also asked about the white shadow I couldn't see but my brother could. She didn't say nun but told me I was a special child that needs to be careful in some areas and if I get a feeling of uneasiness I should immediately run.

I didn't know what she means but she said everyone got more than 5 senses and one of my senses is strong when knowing something is wrong, both in reality and in dreams. While she was trying to explain more my Mom yanked me away telling her to stop teaching me these things.

Do I wanna know more? I'm curious but if that means I'm able to see and sense more unwanted attention from the dead then no ma'am I do not!