57

(A/N: another one of my true horror stories when I used to live in my old haunted house.)

My mom told me when you die in your sleep you die in real life, so I used to be afraid of sleeping. My house always used to be haunted and when I told my mom about the recent ghost stories she always told me "it's just your imagination".

The days past and the nights got creepier, so creepy I was afraid to sleep in my room. So one night I decided to sleep in my mom's room on her floor with blankets and pillows there. It was midnight and everyone was asleep but me.

I decided to fall asleep but that was my worst nightmare.

~In my dream~

I had a dream I was walking around in complete darkness but something was following me. A shadow came out of the darkness revealing my older brother and a woman I have never seen before. She had long black hair covering her face. She looked like the grudge but her skin was flawless

I was frozen in shock and couldn't move my body at all. She came closer and dug her whole hand into my chest until it came out my back, blood dripped me each side of my mouth. This dream seems so real to be fake "but it is my dear" she whispered to me.

Tears slowly came out of my eyes and I realized my real body was waking up and I was happy but when I woke up I couldn't move a muscle. I tried to get up but I couldn't, I was scared so I tried to call for my mom but nothing came out it was like I was mute.

My lips were moving but nothing came out, all I could do was blink. My heart was beating faster and faster than images of the woman popped in my head and looked like she was walking towards me. My heart rate increased more.

I was going to have a heart attack if didn't stop so I took a deep breath breathing in and out saying "calm down this isn't real" I repeated to myself which worked. I moved my arms and legs and I quickly stood up breathing heavily.

My eyes were wet from the tears. I got up and looked over to mom sleeping and next to her was my little brother and sister sleeping by her.

I wanted to use the bathroom but I was too scared I might see her again, the woman from my dreams. That night I was too scared to sleep and each night it got worse and no one believed me when I told them what happened.

They didn't believe me and I was all alone facing this by myself.

+ + + +
Yeah, I always hated sleeping by myself during the nights so I sleep during the day instead of like a nocturnal animal. Thanks for reading(: