74

(A/N: Storytime guys(: another one of my stories, I have a lot of them, and if you want me to post more just say so. Anyways there this one epic story I was saving to tell you guys... But every time I even think about it, I legit cry. Maybe I'll post a story about it idk, so let's get reading.)

I was the type of girl that hates to go out in public and socialize with people, I was a very very shy girl. Just standing in front of a group of people gives me anxiety. So my family was always busy and left me alone in the house by myself.

My parents would go somewhere without telling me, my siblings hang out with their friends leaving me behind and my aunt would go with my parents. So one day my parents left the house without telling me, and my brothers and sister were out with their friends.

They asked if I wanted to come and I said no. I like being in the house than outside, I love being alone but I hate feeling alone. So everyone was gone and I was sitting in the living room watching the Disney channel (A/N: I didn't know Netflix existed when I was 12).

I fell asleep few minutes later, but someone called my name making me wake up instantly. I'm a light and heavy sleeper depending on how sleepy I am. I looked around seeing half the lights were off but when I fell asleep they were all on.

"The heck?" I said to myself going into the kitchen turning on the light. So while I was turning on the light I felt someone staring at me and I looked behind me seeing nothing. I went into the bathroom the put cold water on myself to wake me up cause I thought I was hearing things.

I washed my face then went back into the living resting my eyes. It was night time and it creeped me out, I hated being left in the house when it was night time but when it's the day I'm fine with it. I hated those silent nights especially when I was alone (A/N: Get it Silent Nights Alone(: but my username.. but it's Night instead of Nights).

I heard footsteps coming from downstairs and let me tell you something, this might sound weird but I can identity my family by their footsteps. How do I put this? Like my little brother runs up the stairs so that's how I know it's him.

But these footsteps were different, they were quieter and going up the stairs slowly. Yeah so the only one in my family who walks slowly is my aunt and SHE'S NOT HOME!!!. I took that as a time to run into my room and block the door.

My room doesn't have a lock anymore cause my big brother broke it by busting into my room -_-. I didn't have a phone on me so I couldn't call for help. The footsteps were getting closer to my room and I wanted to hide but where?!? Under the bed? Hell Nah I'm not that dumb.

So I opened the window and here's the thing guys... It was winter!!!! And I was wearing leggings and shorts. The footsteps were close to my room door so I took that as my opportunity to jump out the window and run to my neighbor's house banging on their door.

Yeah so my neighbor is like my somewhat best friend, we knew each other since I moved into the house and I told her everything that happened. Then what she told me made me want to piss my pants.

She said, "Didn't you hear? everyone is talking about it, theirs a kidnaper in this area and she already kidnapped few kids". My eyes were about to pop out of my head when I heard that. "Good thing you got out in time," she said patting my back,

I was shaking with fear and from the coldness, from the snow, I jumped in.

+ + + +
Yeah so when I told my mom the story she didn't believe me at first until she found the footsteps in the snow leading to the back door of our house and it was opened too. So my mom forced both my big brothers to stay home with me every night -_- thanks mom, but I can't complain I was so close to getting kidnapped