Chapter 5: Two New Allies Arrive

Gyalzen POV

As soon as the gondola docked back in Venice, Lisa Lisa spoke up again. "Go on ahead, I wish for you to meet Joseph and Caesar beforehand. Once that is done, ensure they find their way here." I raised an eyebrow in confusion before asking "How come you want me to meet them alone?"

Lisa Lisa explained "These two are to be your training partners for the unforeseeable future. It would be beneficial you get introductions out of the way sooner rather than later. I shall remain here for you to return."

She sat back and strangely enough, picked up a hat and an odd mask that she had brought along. She put both items on before just staring out across the water towards the island in silence. I asked "What do these two look like?"

Lisa Lisa answered "Caesar is a blonde-haired boy around your age, he wears a bandana with a distinct pattern on it. You shouldn't be able to miss him. Now go, I assume they aren't too far away." I nodded and set off.

Wandering Venice, my search didn't last long at all! It felt almost like fate, as I walked down one of the paths, I noticed two boys, around my age. One of which was blonde, wearing a bandana with a distinct pattern. Perfectly fitting Lisa Lisa's description of Caesar Zeppeli!

Image of Caesar Zeppeli:

As the two continued to walk in my direction, I chose to make my presence known

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As the two continued to walk in my direction, I chose to make my presence known. Stepping forward, I greeted. "Hello, your name wouldn't happen to be Caesar Zeppeli would it?" The two men's head snapped in my direction as they entered defensive stances. 

The blonde boy confirmed my theory when he asked "Who wants to know?" I clasped my hands together and bowed respectfully before saying "I'm sorry for the abrupt appearance. My name is Gyalzen, I believe you are here to see Lisa Lisa?"

The other boy was about to ask "How did you-?" I cut him off. "She sent me to greet you and take to the jetty overlooking Air Supplena Island. I am her newest student and again, I apologise for my sudden arrival."

My attention turned to the boy accompanying Caesar, so THIS was Joseph Joestar. The one who killed Straizo. I didn't know whether to be happy or angry. Perhaps both. I was pleased Straizo had been defeated, yet I was angry that it wasn't me to do it.

Image of Joseph Joestar:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.