Author's Note: Thank You!

That's it for my book on Part 2 Battle Tendency! As I said at the end of the Epilogue, I want to thank everyone who's been reading, voting and commenting on this story. I've really appreciated the support!

This book was actually a bit harder than the last one because my original idea for a JoJo story was one reader-insert story from Parts 1-3 following one character. When I wanted to do books on Parts 4-6 as well, I decided to do the six O/C stories.

While the Part 1 story remained almost identical (the reader insert later became Damian Brando), this Part 2 story was completely revised for a new character. So most of the ideas you saw here were thought up much later to accommodate the new O/C idea. I really hope you enjoyed the book!

I'd also like to thank Walmon72 who once again served as the consultant for this story. He provided feedback for each chapter and I really appreciated the support on that.

Of course, Part 3 will come next in the series. And this Part onwards should be particularly interesting as I've taken time to plan the Stand that each O/C will have for Part 3 all the way to Part 6. Again, Walmon72 gave me feedback on these ideas and even gave me a few ideas for them.

I do however have another book I wish to work on as well, so I'm going to be doing both that and the Part 3 book alongside one another. I'm sticking to one chapter a day at least, but it will vary between Part 3 and my other story.

Anyway, I really hope you've enjoyed this story and as always, thank you for reading!