Chapter 10: Germany's Cyber Soldier and the Wrath of Kars

Gyalzen POV

-VON STROHEIM?!"

As soon as Joseph said the name, my head snapped towards him as I asked "So you DO know him?!" I thought back to how the German Colonel had greeted us as if he recognized Joseph in particular. At the time, Joseph had denied these claims, but here, things were different.

Joseph responded "Yeah, I met Stroheim in Mexico when I fought my first Pillar Man. I thought he was dead though, there was a big explosion and just like that, he was gone." The occasional word in that sentence stood out to me. Pillar Man, Mexico. Was this the same one I saw when Straizo turned on us? I could ask about that another time.

Those thoughts were soon forgotten as Joseph commented "This is spookier than meeting a ghost! Kars, and Von Stroheim, who I thought was blown to bits in Mexico! They're both right here!"

It was also apparent that this Stroheim now possessed a cybernetic hand as well as a having pieces of machinery grafted to his face. If he was blown to pieces, then the Germans must possess some advanced medical technology.

Joseph made the same conclusion and asked "Is that what saved you Stroheim?" The German Colonel Stroheim turned to face us before giving a smirk and stating "JoJo. I've come back from Hell." Joseph facepalmed, not knowing whether to be happy or not.

Stroheim assured us "Sit down on the sofa and watch me work." Kars scowled, glaring daggers, not at Stroheim though, but at ME! Did he know I was the one to defeat Esidisi? True, Joseph and Caesar finished off what remained. But it was by my hand that he was reduced to that state. If Kars knew this...

Joseph exclaimed "You think I'm gonna let you psyche me out Kars?!" Kars slowly raised his hand, pointing between the two of us. "JoJo and 'you'." Of course he didn't know my name. "Once I take the stone, I'm going to end both of you. Too bad Wammu is in Greece. I can't allow Hamon users who could beat Esidisi to live."

Joseph asked "Are you speaking as a warrior? Or do you just want revenge Kars?!" Kars' expression only became even angrier. However before he could act, his attention was diverted by Stroheim yelling "Over here Kars! I will be your final opponent!"

Kars eyed him with a look of distain and stated "No machine can stop me!" Stroheim just smirked saying "You think so?" Before twisting his arm, contorting it around his back and reaching around to grab onto Kars' hand! Stroheim's smirk grew even wider as he loudly declared. 

"You utter fool! German science is the world's finest!"

I didn't like the colonel that much, but if he was an ally, I felt it best to warn him. "That may be, but do not underestimate the strength of the Pillar Men. You can't afford to get cocky." Stroheim shot his smirk at me and informed.

"You think I don't know? I am more than prepared. My arms were built based on Santana's abilities!" I raised an eyebrow "Santana?" Joseph leaned over and whispered "The Pillar Man we faced in Mexico." I gave a short nod whispering "Right, right."

Stroheim's attention returned to Kars as he said. "And so, Kars. We've calculated how much we should reduce you to eliminate your power." He picked up a golf ball and crushed it in his hand before adding "I'll pluck you like a chicken, one square centimetre at a time!"

He threw the remains of the golf ball to us, saying "Hey JoJo! Gyalzen! Don't you dare feel sorry for me! My proud new form is embodied with the peak of German engineering! In other words, I'm something MORE than human!" As he said this, his shirt opened up and I was left surprised when a MACHINE GUN emerged from his STOMACH!

Stroheim took aim and spoke "Take this Kars! This machine gun can fire 600 rounds per minute through 30mm armour plating! It'll whittle you down to size in no time at all!" With this, he opened fire, Kars just about managed to defend but even so, he found himself forced back.