01 - Pimple on my beautiful face!

" Welcome to Cupcafé! What can I get for you? " The barista immediately greeted the person who walked into the warm toned cafe.

" Can I get an Ice Americano with you as a side dish? " The long haired blonde said with a wink.

" That's too expensive, I'm afraid you don't have that much cash. " The barista, a cute puppy like boy, said with a raised eyebrow.

" I have a black card baby. " He flashed his black card with a smirk.

" Quit flirting! you both are making my single ass feel single. " Another boy, with cute fluffy cheeks and brown hair said while keeping the freshly prepared Ice Americano on the counter.

" We all are single here Jisung. " The barista said and snatched the card from the taller's hand to pay for the coffee.

" Well not for long if you allow me, Seungmin. "

" I'm fine with my single life. Thank you very much, Hyunjin. " The barista, Seungmin, mocked in the same tone while returning the card back to its owner.
" And now if you'll move aside, there is a long line behind you. "

Hyunjin displayed a small pout before leaving the counter to sit on a nearby table.

The baristas went back to their work while hyunjin opened his laptop and logged in.

It was an everyday thing. Hyunjin will come here, flirt with the barista also the owner of the café which is Seungmin and Jisung will remind them that they are in a café and got work to do but mostly it's because he is jealous but is he gonna admit it? No.
That's what hyunjin thinks but Jisung would say otherwise.

" Jisung take over. " Seungmin asked when his phone started ringing and went back into the kitchen to pick up the call once he saw his mom calling.

" Yes mom? "

" Seung! How are you? Did you have your breakfast yet? "

" I'm fine mom and yes I had my breakfast already. "

" Oh good. I wanted to ask if you want to have dinner together? Your dad is coming home on wednesday and I'll try to finish my work earlier than usual so I could cook a meal for us. " His mom asked with her fingers crossed. Seungmin thought for a second, it's been long since he had a dinner together with both of his parents as either his dad is frequently on business trips or his mom's work schedule is busy.

" Okay mom. I'll come on wednesday. " Mrs kim smiled at his answer but soon her smile turned into a frown when she heard a loud scream.

Seungmin covered his ear at the loud scream which seemed to come from the opposite end.
" I think Ms. Jiselle is awake, I'll hang up, okay? Love you. "

Mrs kim hastily said and hangs up the call before running upstairs, towards Ms. Jiselle's room.

" Ms. Jiselle are you okay?! " She knocked before entering the room to see Jiselle standing in front of her large mirror with eyes wide in horror.

" I. Am. Not. Freaking. Okay!! " She yelled before walking towards Mrs. Kim in fury.

" Who the hell touched my makeup products!?! "

" I'm sorry Ms. Jiselle but I don't think anyone can enter your room without your permission. " Mrs kim said calmly. Jiselle throwing a tantrum for every small thing was quite normal and nothing she couldn't handle.

" Then why the hell do I have a pimple?! " She yelled before showing her forehead to Mrs. Kim where a teeny tiny pimple sat proudly. Did I tell you that she is a model?

" I don't think anyone has touched your belongings as I personally make sure to change them every month. " This only caused Jiselle to grab her hair in frustation.

" Then why the hell do I have a pimple when I have a very important function to attend! "

" Ms. Jiselle, please calm down. Stress can also be a common cause for acne and pimples. " Mrs kim said and guided her to sit on her bed. " Now, I know that your skin is very sensitive that's why I always ask your dermatologist before buying any products so I believe it is caused due to something you ate. "

Mrs kim said and raised an eye brow at her which caused her to sink in the bed. She partly knew the reason for the devil on her forehead but she didn't wanna say it out loud.

" Tell me Ms. Jiselle, did you smoke last night? " The mentioned person bit her lip and further sank into her queen sized bed before nodding slowly.

" I don't think I need to tell you about how smoking affects your health and in your case, your skin. Your dermatologist has specifically mentioned not to smoke if you don't want be the headline next day for a pimple on your face. " A pout can be seen on her face as she knew smoking was a bad idea but would you blame her when she was addicted to that death stick.

" Now, the function is on saturday and today it's monday. I'm sure if we visit your dermatologist, she'll be able to give some meds and make it go away. Okay? " Jiselle nodded and let out a sigh when Mrs kim left the room to make the appointment.

.

" FOR HOW LONG?! "
Jiselle's voice rang throughout the clinic, making the people in the waiting area flinch.

" Geez, Elle calm down. You'll scare my patients away. " Dr. Kang said while rubbing her ears.

" How the hell am I supposed to calm down!! I have a freaking pimple on my forehead and you're telling there are more to come?!! "

" Jiselle, sweetie, calm down. Stressing would only enhance the process. "

" No no no.. I can't be suffering from acne right now. I have a very very important function this Friday and I have to look my very best and now HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WITH THIS?! " Jiselle pointed towards her pimple. Apparently her dermatologist Dr. Kang told her that she is suffering from mild acne due to her recent change of hair spray.

The hair spray didn't suit her hair type and due to some chemical reaction, her forehead suffered from the pimple. But that's not the only thing, since she also smoked her skin only worsened which means she is at a higher risk of having more pimples or more simply put acne over her face and if not treated properly it may spread to her body.

" I'll prescribe you some meds, take them and if doesn't go away then we'll start a different treatment, is that okay? "

" It better go away. " Jiselle huffed but nodded in the end.
A pimple on a very famous face is a predicament in itself.

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

05.05.23
Word count - 1118
If everytime I get a story idea I'm given a dollar, I'll be the next melon musk.
The only problem is tht I loose motivation in 7-8 chapters -_-

Also, I feel quilty starting a story when my other isn't even complete 😭