08 - Perhaps a little date?

" I agree with you. "

Jisung lost his balance as he was crouching to pat the cat and fell on his butt. He quickly looked up surprised at the sudden interruption.

" M-Mr. Lee. "

" Oh you seem to know me. " Minho smiled at the younger and reached out his hand for him to take.

" Ah yes. " Minho easily pulled him on his feet and waited for him to introduce himself.
" I'm Han- Park Jiselle. "

Jisung cleared his throat and wished that the older boy didn't catch up to his voice sounding less feminine.
" Park Jiselle... "

Minho muttered thoughtfully before clicking his tongue in recognition.
" Ah the famous model, Park Jiselle. You own Elle cosmetics right? "

Jisung shyly nodded. Their hand were still interconnected and the fact that someone as handsome as Lee Minho was standing in front of him was making him feel something weird in his stomach.

" Didn't think someone as rich as you would say all those things about their own kind. " Minho hummed and finally released his hand.

" It's true though. " Jisung said with a shrug. Of course he didn't want Minho to hear him but now that he did, he didn't want to lie.

" I'll agree with you once more. " Minho said with a chuckle. " Who were you trying to talk to anyways that you got so rudely ignored? "

" You. " Jisung accusingly pointed his finger at the older boy. " You are that rude person who ignored me. " He couldn't help but pout a little.

" My apologies darling. " Minho bowed dramatically before chuckling at how cute the younger looked with his cheeks a little pink and his lips pulled into a pout. " How do you suggest I can make up to you? "

Jisung finally smiled as he got the chance to book an appointment. He quickly opened his mouth to speak but got cut off when Minho continued.

" Perhaps a little date? " Jisung's smile flattered a little and he looked up at him with wide eyes.

" A date..? I was thinking of something more.. Professional? " Minho chuckled once again and ran a hand through his hair.

" I don't think I can do something professional with you darling. " He smirked at how Jisung's cheeks unknowingly turned a darker shade of pink.

" If you want to get me to talk to you, you'll have to accept our date sugar. " Minho whispered in his ears, his breath fanning against the younger boy's earlobe making him gulp.

" Mr. L-Lee- "

" Please call me Minho. " He once again whispered. Jisung snapped out of his trance and quickly pulled away, slightly stumbling on his heels.

" I'm afraid I'll have to decline. " He said after he cleared his throat. He felt a sudden urge to drink something but the way the older boy was staring at him was making it difficult for him to move.

" Ah, then I'll have to keep ignoring you, I guess. " Minho shrugged and turned to walk away however Jisung quickly acted on his instinct and held the older boy's arm.

" Mr Lee, I really need to talk to you. " He said with desperate voice. He had to score an appointment so that he can leave this party as early as possible.

" Well I'm afraid, I'm a busy man. "

" About that date! " Jisung quickly spoke up before the older boy could take a step.
" When do you suggest we have it? "

Minho turned around with a grin. " How about tomorrow? "

" T-Tomorrow? No- "

" It's sunday so we both have no work. Also I checked the weather forecast and it says it's a good day to be outside. " Minho quickly interjected.

Jisung bit his lip in thought. If he said no then Ms. Jiselle would not pay for the hospital bills and his efforts would be in vain. But if he said yes then he would have to continue this act for tomorrow's date too.

After his internal conflict, he finally nodded his head. A wide smile spread across Minho's face.

" So I'll see you tomorrow? " Minho asked with hopeful eyes and received a sigh and a nod.

" Great! Have a good night darling. " He took the younger boy's hand and placed a gentle kiss before turning around and walking back into the party hall as if nothing happened.

Jisung took a few deep breaths to calm down his racing heart and walked out of the venue towards a car waiting for his departure.

.

" A date?! " Jiselle squeaked in surprise when Jisung told her what happened at the party.
" Are you crazy?! How am I supposed to go on a date with this condition! "

Mrs. Kim placed a glass full of water and asked her to drink it as an attempt to calm her down. " Ms. Jiselle, I think Jisung did a pretty good job.

Mr. Lee is known for his arrogant and ignorant personality so the fact that Jisung was able to talk to him is an impressive achievement. " Mrs kim calmly explained.
" A date can be treated as a professional meet up. Jisung just have to go there tomorrow and bring up the topic of investment. I'm sure with a good presentation, Mr. Lee would agree for this deal. "

" Okay fine. But how the hell will he give a presentation?! " Jiselle pointed towards the younger boy sitting in front of her.

" Jisung is a business major so I'm sure he'll be able to handle that much. Right Jisung? " Mrs kim turned towards him in question and received a confident nod.

" See, everything is sorted. You just have to explain him what he has to say. " Jiselle sighed and rubbed her temple before nodding.

" I'll send you a file related to this deal. Go through it once and remember the important points so that Mr. Lee would agree in an instant. We don't want this date to turn into something more. " She said and dismissed them before lying on her bed exhausted.

" Have you ever went on a date? " Mrs Kim asked him as they walked towards the living room. Jisung shyly shook his head.

" Ah, I see. But be careful, Mr. Lee is known to be the heartthrob but no one ever succeeded in catching his heart. "

┈・𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪・┈

15.05.23
Word count - 1028
Has any1 seen heavenly idol?